Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Silly ua2 players

Go down 
+18
Judjement_boy
Blaxter
Legendel
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Flump
lucius-1
Revier
acroner
Admin
Geschlossen_
splitopen
Just_A_Dude
MiziolMaster_
Master Glenn
Herbmaster
LetsEatAnApple
Jollersmart
Spoprockel
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
lucius-1
Sergeant
lucius-1

Number of posts : 52

Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008 - 8:20

OMG I WAS IN THAT GAME AND THAT PLAYER WANTING THE AA.... WAT A TWAT. HS DSNT NEED THE AA. INFACT WE DONT NEED THE HS, U WUD HAVE BENIFITED THE GAME MORE BY BEIN A RIFLEMAN OR GRENADEAR. in my opinion dm shud ge first dibs on it cus his damage is hi and atleast he will get about 2-3 more shots out of it compared to the hs's 1 round every 10 sec or sumit like that. also anuva charecter wud be the machine gunner or the cyborg.
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008 - 2:41

To get that cleared: It's not about the aa, it's about stupid people hiding items rather than giving to someone else and not responding to any requests.

to lucius: i don't think you ever played HS, otherwise you wouldn't say things like
Quote :
WE DONT NEED THE HS, U WUD HAVE BENIFITED THE GAME MORE BY BEIN A RIFLEMAN OR GRENADEAR
if i play HS, and i have played him a lot, he's a lot more use than rifle, for example rifleman can't orb whole squads or oneshot umb tanks, so think a bit before you write simply wrong things...

And about that dam aa-to-HS-thing:

First, there was no dm in the game, and dm got opportuned shot, and can take ptr to get faster, and he got rapid fire as HS, so shut up with HS's rapid fire.

Second, you think it would help the team more to give it to high fire rate units, since theres more speed increase by 15% if you start at a higher speed from beginning on.
The total att speed gain would be greater, no doubt, but that doesn't mean the overall use gain for the team is the same. More speed should be added where it's needed, not where you get the best total speed bonus.
You can't just sum up the total speed gain and say:"oh, this way we get more total speed, lets do it that way!"
As i said, i played a lot with HS, and i can tell: every little bit helps.

If one of you guys still hasn't argued enough about who deserves aa most, please create a separate thread about item distribution in the team or something like that, thx.

Oh, and lucius, i don't think it's wise to directly insult people in here, where everyone can read it.
Quote :
AND THAT PLAYER WANTING THE AA.... WAT A TWAT
Back to top Go down
Flump
Staff Sergeant
Flump

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008 - 8:58

Rofl, Spop = words of a pro =]

I was playing with a real bloody noob the other game he failed at everything, but i aint gonna name names
Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Flumptehpro
Yeah, I banned him...
Back to top Go down
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant
Rotg.Angr_Brthd

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jan 2009 - 9:00

How many games has everyone played where the host leaves because a mission failed? Me - Countless. Sometimes public games can be a real pain....
Back to top Go down
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant
Rotg.Angr_Brthd

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jan 2009 - 9:04

I should probably stop joining that host's games xD
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 2 Jan 2009 - 22:26

I know your pain, Rot.

I don't join any game on Northrend if i dont know the host, because i think i know all the names of the "good" hosts. If anyone else hosts its probably someone new to ua2 who'll quit as soon as he's dead (thats what my experience tells me; there can always be exceptions of the rule).
I also got the impression that there's too many kiddies out on Northrend who can't take it to be defeated and keep screaming things like "GTF ON THE HILL EVERYONE OR ILL KILL YOU!!!".

Thats why i change to us east or west if theres none of these "good" hosts on, because there are a lot more ua2 players with a lot less kiddies in their rows...
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

Number of posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jan 2009 - 0:50

useast have WAY more elitists. I just love the msgts who think they know everything about ua2, and the bossy ones Mad .
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jan 2009 - 3:59

Hehe, like the ones who tell you to "DROP TH4T FLASHL1GHT!!!1!" because it attracts umbs?
Or those who yell at you not to use ground flares near hill because umbs can see them?
Or to shoot the policemen, because umbs share theyr vision?
Or the ones who ion the bridge to take it down?

dam, gotta get me a list of all those things, would fit pretty well in here, "silly ua2 rumors"
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jan 2009 - 6:16

the ones who accuse me of a hacker since it got a little too laggy and I died? Then they loot my flashlight, then tk the medic who tried to rez me?
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 2:32

Last edited by Just_A_Dude on Thu 27 May 2010 - 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 4:47

Herb's just a very good troll/elitist.
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 6:05

Quote :
that was your plan right Question

lol! lol! i dont hate anyone,i just called you a noob but since you post it up we can have a vote on it... albino

if you are ghost or heli then what good is those men to you? is it not better use them as blockers?

theres no hate or unfriendly in my clan...we take all ppls as pro till they prove me wrong Sleep but i can see you have become pro and not noob anymore. study you just need to be cool about TK coz we have pro med plus being an orb TKer is ok but ppls do laugh at you for fun and i am sure they are not upset about it when you TK them lol!
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 7:11

Last edited by Just_A_Dude on Thu 27 May 2010 - 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 7:41

at least i tell you that you are noob so you know...some dont and play you as a fool.so if you dont care then why bring it up? i cant see any point in this as i dont even care about it.just to show how poeple grow up and lean new things from their mistake. Sleep

so do you think you are noob for doing that? if yes then you should lean from it as a team work...if no then its no point going on coz you still young and dont understand life study .
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 8:27

I feel an urge to quote and comment a lot of things here but as I feel I don't wish to upset you any further Dude, I shall refrain.
(fully aware that the above alone might just be enough to have anger sent my way)

I think I'm not the only one to be surprised about this actually being you that Herb is whining about, despite that I was in that game.

Forget it and move on, there's loads of worse noobs out there.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 8:53

Jollersmart wrote:
I feel an urge to quote and comment a lot of things here but as I feel I don't wish to upset you any further Dude, I shall refrain.
(fully aware that the above alone might just be enough to have anger sent my way)

I see, i can't win this battle. That there is much more dirt on me then i could guess.

It seems like nobody knows what Im trying to do here in this thread right now.

so im gonna spell it out in one sentence (i didn't want to say this but i guess, I have to now. il probobly look stupied, but il do it anyway)

Herbmaster, you hurted my feelings.

There, there it is. Jollersmart, feel free to qouto and comment. I won't be angry on you lol.
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 9:31

Quote :

its worth it if you lean from it...it teach us not to go that way again and team work is good in life and work and your friends too afro

i will say sorry but not coz i call u a noob afro
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 10:26

Don't miss out on the important part of my post which was this:
Joller wrote:
I think I'm not the only one to be surprised about this actually being you that Herb is whining about, despite that I was in that game.

Forget it and move on, there's loads of worse noobs out there.

Just_A_Dude wrote:
I see, i can't win this battle. That there is much more dirt on me then i could guess.

It seems like nobody knows what Im trying to do here in this thread right now.

so im gonna spell it out in one sentence (i didn't want to say this but i guess, I have to now. il probobly look stupied, but il do it anyway)

There, there it is. Jollersmart, feel free to qouto and comment. I won't be angry on you lol.

What's the dirt on you? Like you were the first one to be called a noob, only today I played Maliken on HoN. I died more than necessary in the beginning and the other team wanted me kicked for balance cos apparently I was "Shit". >.<
So I shrugged, said the guy was being rude and kept playing, managed to make it to endgame and get a few kills before we won effortlessly.
The point, apart from showing off how terribly invincible I am, is that you don't have to care, you can accept the critique in the insult which in your case was that you shouldn't save the crash-victims if your playing helicopter or ghost since you'il be busy enough with your main character.
Why care for what some random brittish guy who mostly types english as good as a russian calls you a noob? >.<

By now, you've already proved him wrong countless of times, bringing this up here seems a bit pointless, could've just spoken to Herb directly for an apology or justification.

Herbie wrote:
its worth it if you lean from it...it teach us not to go that way again
I agree with Herb, but not because he's my former chieftan, I feel as attached to you as I do to him if not more, but he makes a very valid point.
My view of you hasn't changed.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 11:06

Last edited by Just_A_Dude on Thu 27 May 2010 - 21:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 12:15

Smile
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 13:42

Heh.. atleast you never got it as bad as bobo...

then again you probably were never as bad as bobo.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 15:44

i love bobo Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 15:47

you been smoking too much herb
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 22:15

Jollersmart wrote:
Don't miss out on the important part of my post which was this:

The point, apart from showing off how terribly invincible I am, is that you don't have to care, you can accept the critique in the insult which in your case was that you shouldn't save the crash-victims if your playing helicopter or ghost since you'il be busy enough with your main character.
Why care for what some random brittish guy who mostly types english as good as a russian calls you a noob? >.<

By now, you've already proved him wrong countless of times, bringing this up here seems a bit pointless, could've just spoken to Herb directly for an apology or justification.

I never gotten harrased before, it was totaly new to me i don't know what to do.

and this wasen't as pointless as you think.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009 - 23:42

never thought it was pointless, just speak up next time, don't suffer in silence. Heack, especially not a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly ua2 players
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next