Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Your favourite Mos

Go down 
+10
NetromNaj
MSousa
lucius-1
LetsEatAnApple
Spoprockel
Jollersmart
Just_A_Dude
splitopen
jampe
MiziolMaster_
14 posters
AuthorMessage
MiziolMaster_
Staff Sergeant
MiziolMaster_

Number of posts : 101

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008 - 8:35

This post is about to say what mos (one) is ur fav , give a reason why and how long (About ) u played it.

i explain : rifle - i can tk noobs with nade - from 0 to 999k exp

Ofc my is - Ghost - Orb , fire rate ,reload time , ion , flare gun bino , plasma nade , high criti just all in one - from 31k to 80k exp
Back to top Go down
jampe
Staff Sergeant
jampe

Number of posts : 94

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeSun 16 Nov 2008 - 11:28

hmm thats a good question... but i think that can be only one MOS at least.

Detachment Commander (DC)

so why.. hmm i think i like it when i can play a mos with realy high dammage like the DC.. his splash is ansome Smile
about his DC-Skills I think there is nothing to say about... just wunderfull (dc frag ftw Very Happy)

I also like it when I can play a MOS whitch don't can be played by all like a ghost or borg..

hmm exp with him.. 80 - 200k then i think from 240k too now so that is about 158k or more .....
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

Number of posts : 961

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008 - 3:28

assault man **** YEA!

He is too underrated, so we need some1 to be him that is good @him. And I can make minefields YEA!

40k and up.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008 - 19:50

Navay Corpse Man.

More teamplay and less solo.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeTue 18 Nov 2008 - 15:58

CE
Satchels satchels satchels turrets and c4, maybe a cade too.

Ps. Satchels

Alternative:
HS
I Like HS in zombie modes where i can shoot, run shoot, orb, run, shoot(crit3k+), run, etc. very good for surviving and good damage, especilly nice vs flyers if say ur chased by the occassional mass flyer. Pop sprint to gain a distance, Orb to slow them down, (Light from orb daze them) shoot, if not crit, run a little more, shoot again. If crit the the whole mass goes down in 1 shot.
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

Number of posts : 311

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008 - 2:50

Favourite MOS depends on the mode and ppl im playing with:

If I play with unknown people, probably some noobs and some soloists (dont share theyr stuff), it's Cyborg in umb and ghost in other modes.
Why? Cyborg doesnt depend on any item like aa for DM or MGL for nc, so i dont give a shit if those other ppl don't share theyr stuff. Also if you max combat training his damage output and the reloading time are awsome,so g89 is just a little tool that's pretty useful, but not essential. And he can cam, to keep the back covered while the front wastes umbs en masse.
Ghost in other modes: Doesn't need any stuff either (except eg or batts), can walk across the whole map to gather whatever is needed, can't be targeted that easy in case some angry noob wants to frag you for telling him to share stuff instead of hording ECs without the slightest idea what to do with them... Also the orb is the best skill in UA2, CAS is boring, so shut up with CAS Razz

If I play with a good team wich i can rely on, I prefer HS in umb and Ghost in other modes.
HS in umb: oneshot wonder, can orb whole large squads before they get close enough to frag, his crits blow up tanks and copters within seconds, he never runs out of ammo, only thing he needs is vision(gflares, flare gun) and aa.
Ghost in other modes: Flare gun gets the team some time, orb is most awsome in any situation, good crits, ion cannon for the worst case. Also i love to do the missions, run across the whole map and get stuff to aid the team. Also his bullets dont go through targets. Did i mention the orbs?
Back to top Go down
LetsEatAnApple
Master Sergeant
LetsEatAnApple

Number of posts : 251

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008 - 4:28

my fav mos is fo

i love cas, wp, airstrike, in umb the orbital arty, in recruit - insane firemission

i can control and help teammate in big parts of map, he doesnt need much ammo (annoys me often if i run out of ammo and i have to ask all the time or get myself)

i like securing dead ppl for medic with cas, like bombing away big squads of umb, especially the last mission, wp tons of umb is great fun.

I'm the operator.
Back to top Go down
lucius-1
Sergeant
lucius-1

Number of posts : 52

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeWed 19 Nov 2008 - 4:36

my favorite mos is the navy corpseman... pure and simply cus ur life is in my hands, also i like controling leavers

and i love watching noob ghosts orb themselves and others..... also i get the sexy nurses we i get bk from a long campain
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeFri 21 Nov 2008 - 1:02

my Favorite MOS is MAchine Gunner, because i love to be a Supporter with an Aura Very Happy, and give my mates Damage and Backup.... etc.
Back to top Go down
NetromNaj
Sergeant
NetromNaj

Number of posts : 79

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009 - 11:40

Sniper I heart u!!!11
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

Number of posts : 961

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009 - 6:34

Its not a sniper, its dm.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009 - 10:51

It's not dm it's a DM
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009 - 11:31

it's not a DM, it is a Designated Marksman ! afro
Back to top Go down
GeKiller
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 19

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009 - 16:35

Detachment Commander

in solo imba.
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 10:55

Anything with a machine gun Very Happy

why? silli question.... (because of the nice fire rate .. duh Razz )

maybe assman once in a while for a change Laughing
Back to top Go down
Haksis
Sergeant
Haksis

Number of posts : 72

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009 - 22:58

Heavy Support ofc

Very fun at Umb to do splash crit and kill 5 with one shot, and yes, no flares as a skill, but orb gives some good vision, and plasma nade to save from tricky situation Very Happy and with rapid fire to get +325% atatck speed bonus takes down pudges very fast Cool

Best thing however is: get Sounds bugged for playin normal b-net games and your attack will go like HARHARHAR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant
Rotg.Angr_Brthd

Number of posts : 85

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009 - 23:29

Hmm. Anything with CAS no. I don't really have a favourite. I might try rifleman or flamer just to be original. Mixed 0xp - whatever 2nd lt is xp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your favourite Mos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite Mos   Your favourite Mos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite Mos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: Warcraft III :: Undead Assault II-
Jump to: