Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

SAR - special and retired

Go down 
+5
KnusprigeBeute
Legendel
True_Slaya
Herbmaster
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

SAR - special and retired Empty
PostSubject: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeFri 5 Feb 2010 - 2:38

Few words from the chief here.. Exclamation

With every new months it gets a little more quiet in the Warcraft 3 universe. There are few new maps and if you look at game lobby theres bots hosting games but hardly anyone is in.

Same goes for our beloved clan. We got like two hands of active players at the moment who still have a lot of fun and a good time of getting together and playing games. As clan SARS is no more we transformed from a small active clan to a bigger clan with lots of retired names in it. People we had a good time with in the past and share some outstanding moments and memories with Warcraft 3. So they will stay in our clan till the very last day as they wont be forgotten and in case they occasionally drop by they still have a home. We also will remember some players like apple, jampe and lately split_open who decided to leave the clan but also had a good time with us in the past.cheers

So retired players will have peon status in our ancient gallery.
Active players will have grunt status.
Some special noobs need special attention so they get an orange ring and others are warned to team up with them at their own risk lol! . I havent made any changes yet so if you think you are a good chief or shaman or know anyone who can do a good job there let me know.
As shaman you dont have a difficult job, its just about being around, hosting games with the bot and testing and recruiting people who want to join us which wont happen often. A new task will be to look out for good maps we have not played yet and have an open ear if anyone suggests a new map. Also if theres a need for it try to gather ppl for special gaming days and tournaments.

As for games the majority of us plays UA2, DOTA and FSA at the moment. Then theres few players who play ORPG's, NOTD, Island Defense, Vamp maps, TD's and some random fun maps. And i noticed we had a good time as well playing some random new maps lately so lets try to have more variety in the near future.

This is it for now. Hope we have a good year in 2010 and all the best to you guys out there.flower

If you have suggestions or ideas please reply in this thread. If you plan to spam, hijack or making another quote pyramid please click here instead. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeSun 7 Feb 2010 - 11:19

good luck with your new job Basketball hope you get some not so lazy shaman Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
True_Slaya
Gunnery Sergeant
True_Slaya

Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010 - 7:02

Nice one Chief Cool

As for the lazy shaman comment Herb, no idea what your talking about Razz

May this year bring many fun and exciting memories, just like the past 2 years has done. Good luck clan SAR.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeWed 17 Mar 2010 - 23:04

Scil agus athléimneacht

Heh, fun times. I'm not gone, but missing you guys Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
KnusprigeBeute
Corporal
KnusprigeBeute

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 2:20

Legendel where art thou??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeThu 18 Mar 2010 - 6:31

I think his internet or computer exploaded, or was it his router? Well, he is fixing it like Illidan is making ua2
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 2:24

heh, dude, you mortal. I wiped my computer to put 7 on. Anyways I'll be back soonish, even if thou art only few.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 8:13

Will you be on xbox Very Happy ?

Win 7 sucks. And you sure did take your fine time to get it.

I got xp Wink
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 8:20

Just_A_Dude wrote:

I got xp Wink

You still didn't try it though >.<
You sucks
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 9:13

Heh, I won't be on xbox for abit eith, heh. the flap got broken for one of the MU slots, so going to send it off to be fixed ^^
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeFri 19 Mar 2010 - 10:37

Just_A_Dude wrote:

I got xp Wink

No
i think Win7 is good for some High end Hardware ^^

Xp is good too but just for older Computers
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeWed 5 May 2010 - 15:37

Wehee, i'm back, rocking the AIS UA2 host bot and in Clan SAR now, may i be made green please? alien
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeWed 5 May 2010 - 18:43

SPOP YOU SON OF A !!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 2:25

###infiltration successful, locating targets for extermination###
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAR - special and retired   SAR - special and retired Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAR - special and retired
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: General :: News-
Jump to: