Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Doing avatar/signature requests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
anti.pro-spray

Number of posts : 59

Doing avatar/signature requests Empty
PostSubject: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010 - 22:07

Well if anyone wants I could try making you a Avatar and/or signature with a given picture. Not an expert with photoshop but I can try santa:. You can specify what your looking for and I'll try to see what I can do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010 - 7:59

i also do some Photoshop things look @ Signature, but im also a noob ^^

I have thinking about make a design for our clan with Undead Assault ii map like "undeadassault.net"
Back to top Go down
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
anti.pro-spray

PostSubject: Re: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitimeSun 16 May 2010 - 14:34

MSousa wrote:

I have thinking about make a design for our clan with Undead Assault ii map like "undeadassault.net"

I still haven't tried the .gif method, theres like so many features and combinations so I just google photoshop tutorials/techniques/advanced etc.

Now onto the undeadassault.net, most of their banners are just screenshots, or am I mistaken?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010 - 0:47

Make us a new picture for the forum. Everybody can have a try, no matter how skilled. Only condition is that we must like your creation in the end, else your work wont decorize this page.

Good luck and have fun.
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
anti.pro-spray

PostSubject: Re: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010 - 4:45

Admin wrote:
Make us a new picture for the forum. Everybody can have a try, no matter how skilled. Only condition is that we must like your creation in the end, else your work wont decorize this page.

Good luck and have fun.

We could also have a suggestion box for a new forum outlook(color design etc), just a suggestions since I'm just assuming this forum looked like this for the last three years sunny
Back to top Go down
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
anti.pro-spray

PostSubject: Re: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010 - 5:57

Spoiler:
What I have so far, I don't know what to put on the right hand side either a message or picture , any ideas?
Back to top Go down
JosephN
Sergeant Major
JosephN

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010 - 7:30

maybe some massive zombie horde or something?
Back to top Go down
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
anti.pro-spray

PostSubject: Re: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010 - 7:42

JosephN wrote:
maybe some massive zombie horde or something?

Prolly but I need to find a good picture for that, anyone got pictures Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitimeMon 17 May 2010 - 8:19

Whatever you want to do is fine, just make it simple so i can add/implement it without wasting hours just for the looks
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitimeTue 18 May 2010 - 2:30

anti.pro-spray wrote:
MSousa wrote:

I still haven't tried the .gif method, theres like so many features and combinations so I just google photoshop tutorials/techniques/advanced etc.

Now onto the undeadassault.net, most of their banners are just screenshots, or am I mistaken?

yea it is but to find the perfect angle or place to make a picture is not easy i think xD.
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jun 2010 - 6:52

ohhh tempting... il get back to ye :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing avatar/signature requests   Doing avatar/signature requests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doing avatar/signature requests
Page 1 of 1