Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

APB (All Points Bulletin)

Go down 
+7
Admin
Just_A_Dude
Herbmaster
MSousa
WedgeAntilles
Jollersmart
Leboem
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leboem
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 12

APB (All Points Bulletin) Empty
PostSubject: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 11:58

Heya

Anyone of you ppl playing APB? Razz

Played alot in beta and i think i gonna buy it when it starts on 1. July.

Would be nice to see some ppl from SAR there Razz
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 12:18

I grew tired of GTA after Vice City, so no, I won't buy it.

Somewhat rare to see you about though Lebo :p
Back to top Go down
Leboem
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010 - 14:36

haha ye alot to do Smile

Not that much time for WC3 anymore.. And not a busy forum user ^^

And btw.. you cant compare Singleplayer game GTA witch APB Razz Multiplayer always alot more fun
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010 - 0:09

Not buying.
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010 - 2:42

never heard it and i will not buying too xD
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010 - 3:03

Better Trailer
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010 - 6:49

No, Herb states he dosen't trust a person with only 7 posts, now 8. Therefore he would trust me alot since i got over 1 k. But he don't so that shows his argument is invalid. And that he needs to think of an new way of not trusting you.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jun 2010 - 11:35

I won't since i don't got a good computer. Figures of having a xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul 2010 - 1:43

Warning! Sudden Unleash of Anger...

So your name is Leboem?
I cannot remember to have seen you online for a year or longer. Fading memories tell me that you are one of the older members, maybe even one of the founders. So you stay away for all this time. Not online on Warcraft 3, not participating in clan games, not active on the forum either. Well that all is understandable, if you lost motivation to play on or had real life issues.
But... SERIOUSLY HOW YOU DARE TO COME HERE AND ADVERTISE A RANDOM NEW SHIT GAME AND HOPE SOMEONE WOULD PLAY IT WITH YOU; OBVIOUSLY LACKING ANY INTEREST ON CLAN PROCEDURE/LIFE. OMG WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

If i were to decide on that i would excommunicate you from the Clan solely for that.

do not use bad words..this an open thread afro

Yea it is an open thread. With free opinions and free choice of reading. No one has to read my Post. On top of that i doubt someone will be offended by the words "sh*t" and "f**k".

Last edited by WedgeAntilles on Thu 1 Jul 2010 - 7:22; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul 2010 - 2:41

Poor "Cookiemonster" lebo. He deserves better treatment, he is the only one remaining who joined the first day. I clicked his profile to see when our clan has birthday. Those were the days when he was leader of the clan...

...now you guys got noobcake as leader and he commands: DONT KICK LEBOEM !!!
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul 2010 - 3:45

Cookiemonster I love you

NO kick NO kick Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeThu 1 Jul 2010 - 6:07

i understand you wedge it was not nice just to make here advertising for another game. But we dont need to kick him out, we can delet post xD
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2010 - 2:10

But Lebs one of us D=

he may have lost his way abit, but if he come back to the fold we should welcome him in a sacrifice of biggest fastest sheep in his honor.. (KKilla?(yes its a mix of kkc and zilla))

Any who, new games all fine, clan sar shouldn't be just restricted to war3, though I would like to emphasise, not replacing nor cutting down on war3 time D= (even though we all be guilty of that from time to time)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
TNT_PIZZA
Gunnery Sergeant
TNT_PIZZA

Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2010 - 2:15

WedgeAntilles wrote:
Not buying.
QFT.
but.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2010 - 12:51

I saw breast in that trailer....mmm breast! D:
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2010 - 21:46

Legendel wrote:
But Lebs one of us D=

he may have lost his way abit, but if he come back to the fold we should welcome him in a sacrifice of biggest fastest sheep in his honor.. (KKilla?(yes its a mix of kkc and zilla))

Any who, new games all fine, clan sar shouldn't be just restricted to war3, though I would like to emphasise, not replacing nor cutting down on war3 time D= (even though we all be guilty of that from time to time)

You obviously missed my point.
Back to top Go down
JosephN
Sergeant Major
JosephN

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2010 - 23:04

Well I think we should relish this moment and have a nice chat to leb Question After all hes be in sar since the beginning and we know his heart is still with us Twisted Evil
SO
Hows it going bud? Hopes all well and maybe we might see you on wc3 sometime soon afro
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSat 3 Jul 2010 - 23:42

JosephN wrote:
Well I think we should relish this moment and have a nice chat to leb Question After all hes be in sar since the beginning and we know his heart is still with us Twisted Evil
SO
Hows it going bud? Hopes all well and maybe we might see you on wc3 sometime soon afro

I think he left again.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2010 - 0:09

Leo tried to recruit me to be a trainer at sars me thinks xD
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2010 - 8:03

Jollersmart wrote:
JosephN wrote:
SO

I think he left again.

/signed

Now you see what you get by being nice to him. He effectively f**ks over us and the Clan.

do not use bad words in an open thread or it will get remove afro

Last edited by WedgeAntilles on Sun 4 Jul 2010 - 12:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2010 - 8:08

WedgeAntilles wrote:
Jollersmart wrote:
JosephN wrote:
SO

I think he left again.

/signed

Now you see what you get by being nice to him. He effectively f**ks over us and the Clan.
I don't like treating an old member like this but he proved your point wedge. :p
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2010 - 9:41

WedgeAntilles wrote:
Legendel wrote:
But Lebs one of us D=

You obviously missed my point.

If you had a point I'd of missed it, but there was none, so I'm fine =3
And Leb not f**king anyone over, heh. He game when he can, I don't mind. No need to get hormonal on him, heh

do not use bad word in an open thread afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APB (All Points Bulletin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: General :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: