Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Starcraft 2

Go down 
+11
Master Glenn
Blaxter
Legendel
Jollersmart
WedgeAntilles
Spoprockel
TNT_PIZZA
MSousa
Admin
Just_A_Dude
JosephN
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug 2010 - 20:41

Yea propably best to get your games in Uk-version. Try amazon.co.uk or any of these if your own countries (online-) shops dont have the uk-import yet.

Do you guys feel that forum need its own sc2 section? Now or maybe in future?

You could also make a threat meanwhile where you post your wc3 and your sc2 account names in case you wanna play together there again too.
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 Aug 2010 - 20:43

Vailoor wrote:
hmmm thinking about my 2x 1.8 processor....and 1 other thing....i need to get sc2 Abroad.there is no sc2 in poland yet D: and if there would be, it will cost(in euro for example)like...(changing vault :O) 60 euro? hmm seen on some page that is possible to buy it for 44 (or something like that).Knus told me it can be for 40-50 euro in ger cheers...OH BTW is there possible to change leangue of SC2 IN game?(don't want sc or any other games in deuth) What a Face

as for the processor im not shure what u need, a bit rusty on performance of the CPU nowdays.
As for the price, i had to pay about 75,87 EUR (in store)
and i think the games only comes as general EU or US or Asian Audi;) i have seen the usual in language selection, english french german spanish. U can chose when u install it, but im not shure if u can change it in game
A SC2 forum would not be to shabby, i dunno how many in sar who are planing to get it but i wouldt hurt. And besides, maybe Tort and Easy will come back to us:P And we have somewere to talk about it^^
Back to top Go down
Vailoor
Gunnery Sergeant

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Aug 2010 - 3:05

and about forum. I think the separate section (for evrything about sc2) in "clan games" is enough for now, hmm?. so we dont need to check all forum Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Aug 2010 - 0:44

been playing 2v2 with pizza girl and its seem ok game,i have won all 5 league matche using pizza girl's acc so that will make it real hard for her bom.the game seem much more busy and with those graphics you will need a nice card too,maybe few more updates then it will get better study .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Aug 2010 - 2:58

Apparently you can buy the game, register it and then can download it at battlenet if you want to play it with other language sounds. If this works it might be interesting where you can get the cheapest sc2 game. At amazon germany german version is EUR 44,99 whereas uk import is EUR 49,47. Maybe its cheaper if you order it in another country with other currency (dont forget shipping costs and thus delay).

Here a source but its in german: http://www.gamestar.de/specials/spiele/2316429/starcraft_2_wings_of_liberty.html

Also downloading 7,5 GB for playing it in another langugage might take a while...
Back to top Go down
Vailoor
Gunnery Sergeant

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 5 Aug 2010 - 0:52

Admin wrote:

Also downloading 7,5 GB for playing it in another langugage might take a while...

hmm, think with good connection 50-60 hours max...

whatever my brother found somewere in poland sc2 for 175 pln its about 43 euro... but this price is strangly low. i need to ask him again about this...
Back to top Go down
Master Glenn
Sergeant Major
Master Glenn

Number of posts : 347

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010 - 3:39

Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Thor1_11
Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Thor2_10
Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Thor3_10
Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Thor4_10
So this is how the Thor looks like from the collecter's edition. 4th one is still nice, thor carried by a medivac Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010 - 9:41

Holy shit
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

Number of posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 19:51

Starcraft 2 multiplayer is not too hard as long as you don't main zerg. If you do play zerg however, you can either sell your soul to be able to macro at the speed of light, or wait for some patches to come out. There is a patch coming out in mid september but it doesn't change much. They nerf siege tanks and reapers, but zerg are still 3 quadrillion times harder to play than any other race in any rts game ever.
Just saying, if you can't click like crazy, don't, don't for the love of god play zerg. If you play against a decent oppponent, you will be playing catch-up in midgame. Ironically, zerg have the worst earlygame. Not exactly the zerg rush kekeke of broodwar.

Back to top Go down
Master Glenn
Sergeant Major
Master Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 23:22

Well, my brother only plays zerg and he's in the platinum league now. Zerg has one of the strongest early rush tactics though. The 6 pool of zerg wins like 1/3th of his matches. After that fails it's tech to mass muta's most of the time. I have to say zerg is hard to master yes, but if you get used to it, you can bring in many tactics. Most terran players go a MMM ball (marines, marauders, medivacs), but you can counter this hard with fungal growth from infestors and some basic units to finish them off. My best option when your new to SC is to play with terran. It has a easy build up, you can make a block to fend off early rushes and their economy is the best of the 3 races. A fine race to experiment and fine-tune your starting builds. The nerf of protoss will help the zerg also. Since the build time of zealots will be increased, they will be even more vulnerable to zergling rushes.
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 3:30

i see same thing and it dose take long to build up but once you done zerg is strong also they cant rush but other race i dont see it too hard to kill them as i been killing them fast like in less then 5mins study its a risk but winning with rush can be fun Laughing sc2 will need few more updates also they need to make the clan thing too i hope cherry

i have 87 wins and 29 lose which only 7 is my and rest belong to pizza girl Mad

i will hope to bash some of you guys soon so maybe get train up and face the Herbmaster Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 4:51

Eh, if i ever play Regular SC2 youre my guest, i dont like the strategy part og it, so i guess u can kick my ass:P
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 5:57

6 zerglings are weaker than the workers you are trying to kill with a 6pool.
So if it fails, you are behind in workers, anyway.

Last edited by splitopen on Wed 1 Sep 2010 - 6:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 6:00

Herbmaster wrote:
i see same thing and it dose take long to build up but once you done zerg is strong also they cant rush but other race i dont see it too hard to kill them as i been killing them fast like in less then 5mins.
Zealots like to have unconsentual sex with anything zerg can throw at them.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkWanderer
Private

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010 - 2:05

Zerg aren't really much harder than any other races, protoss have to use chronoboost all the time, and terran have to use their orbital command center, i don't really see the hard part in playing zerg.
Back to top Go down
Master Glenn
Sergeant Major
Master Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010 - 23:18

TheDarkWanderer wrote:
Zerg aren't really much harder than any other races, protoss have to use chronoboost all the time, and terran have to use their orbital command center, i don't really see the hard part in playing zerg.

Well, zerg has to use their queens also. It's also hard macro management, since you can't queue units that much. The micro is also harder at start if you go zerglings who are squishy compared to other starting units.

I also noticed they already use the code system in a custom game where you don't have to save your exp.
A NOTD map has been made on SC2 and it's reasonable. Still needs some tweaking, but it looks nice.
Back to top Go down
JosephN
Sergeant Major
JosephN

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010 - 23:00

Quote :
I also noticed they already use the code system in a custom game where you don't have to save your exp.
A NOTD map has been made on SC2 and it's reasonable. Still needs some tweaking, but it looks nice

yay! yeh as I said before about goh 2.0 robbes using a code bank. This saves exp to your account you join the game and all codes for every hero are there. But I've heard theres major issues with this Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010 - 4:11

whats been going on in this world Question i will be joining it soon so maybe someone keep us upto date with game and what custom map is fun so those still on wc3 will know and maybe get a sc2 as well soon albino.
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010 - 5:09

i tried dota the other day, it were confusing but some time and ul get used to it i guess.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010 - 6:22

So basically... you all just upgraded your graphics a bit and changed to space theme?
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010 - 3:17

well, i guess. but i felt i were too close in on the map, didnt see enough, and HoN have quite good graphics tough, so thats a neg.
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010 - 4:51

i am missing 1 mission, it say 24/25 and i cant fine it the missing one so play it again but i have found a secret by clicking on those little building that look like a mobile WC pirat need to click it 3 times and it say " you found a secret " study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2   Starcraft 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starcraft 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2