Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Vista supporting wc3

Go down 
+5
MSousa
Legendel
JosephN
Jollersmart
True_Slaya
9 posters
AuthorMessage
True_Slaya
Gunnery Sergeant
True_Slaya

Number of posts : 154

Vista supporting wc3 Empty
PostSubject: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010 - 12:51

Since my pc died 2 weeks ago i've been offine until i can afford my next computer, and planned on playing wc3 round my girlfriend's house abit in the mean time. But when i went to install it on her vista OP system it wouldn't let me and a msg came up saying that "NC is not supported for wc3". Does anyone else have vista and if so did you have any probs?
Back to top Go down
True_Slaya
Gunnery Sergeant
True_Slaya

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010 - 13:41

Its fine now, working ok! Though i have heard from others that certain OSs don't like wc3 and other old games and am still wondering if ppl have had problems with vista or win7?
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010 - 13:58

No problems with Win7 for me since it's a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot better than shitvista.

But split_cock always had trouble with his Vista and Wc3.
Mostly regarding connecting to games and such though I think.
Back to top Go down
JosephN
Sergeant Major
JosephN

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010 - 4:47

I never had a problem with vista but then again didn't have it for very long as i hated it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010 - 6:39

I would like to think I get slightly less fatals from win7 than vista. heh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010 - 8:38

I stll didn't get any real problems with Win7 Smile
Back to top Go down
Geschlossen_
Sergeant
Geschlossen_

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010 - 11:17

I think Win 7 is much bether then Win XP or Vista i Use it since it has been released and i only got 1 bluescreen...
and the new taskbar is realy cool to.
Back to top Go down
True_Slaya
Gunnery Sergeant
True_Slaya

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010 - 3:15

Well from what i've seen so far i don't like vista much either. Definatly getting win7 for my new pc me thinks. I'm going back home tomorrow so won't be able to log on until i buy the new machine, but as soon as i do i'll be back for good. See you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010 - 6:07

Vista is the worst pile of coded turds i've ever encountered so far. get rid of it. fast.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010 - 8:11

And burn the pc that had it, just to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010 - 8:17

Might as well bury it under 10 kilometers of rock while you're at it, along with all the other radioactive waste products.
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

Number of posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 19:39

Vista doesn't support itself, no way it's gonna support wc3.
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

Number of posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep 2010 - 8:25

Jollersmart wrote:
Might as well bury it under 10 kilometers of rock while you're at it, along with all the other radioactive waste products.
I disagree
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeSat 4 Sep 2010 - 6:52

Vista will support most things, I used it for a good year and a half. It wasn't bad... just not good either. Win7 is just faster.
Back to top Go down
Mr.EVIL
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011 - 19:56

since i am start using vista i am can't enable eax feature in any game :mad:
even in war3 Sad
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011 - 6:07

you should start using Windows 7 instead of Vista
Back to top Go down
Mr.EVIL
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011 - 13:35

why ? does it support native eax fatures ?

do not think so Sad
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011 - 20:37

Windows 7 is 10000% more stable as Vista. Search your problem on Inet maybe you find a solution.

http://forums.techarena.in/operating-systems/1382388.htm
Back to top Go down
Mr.EVIL
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011 - 15:42

if solution is using virtual PC XP mode in windows 7 than i better will use XP natively
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vista supporting wc3   Vista supporting wc3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vista supporting wc3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: General :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: