Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Unactive ppl back

Go down 
+13
MSousa
Mr.EVIL
JosephN
True_Slaya
Legendel
Herbmaster
Flump
Haksis
WedgeAntilles
Jollersmart
Blaxter
Admin
Kinoas
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinoas
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 11

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeFri 8 Oct 2010 - 22:44

Hey, this might be my very first post on this forum lol! . But here im to tell you that I finally found out my pass and decided to post something here, even im not the forum guy.
Im sorry to tell that also i've changed clan that my friend made (forced me to join lol! ), but I shall try to be active on this forum if it's okay for you people.
And btw, why can't I add an avatar? Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010 - 20:02

Welcome back Kinoas. Maybe we get to play a game together at any time some of us are online.

Legendel turned out to be the avatar-master, i only know that size matters scratch
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Kinoas
Lance Corporal

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010 - 4:23

Heh, thanks.
Looks like I have to post something about myself at who is who tab later, after my vacation ofc. Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010 - 11:20

erf, u deserve no hollyday, hollydays are for ppl who earned it, school does not earn hollydays...-.-' Burn Kino!
Back to top Go down
Kinoas
Lance Corporal

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010 - 21:38

Me deserve no holliday? Mad
Well im going back home from Turkey (Is this seriously called this on english Question ) to my apartment tomorrow and probaly will log on war3 late, and then spam the clan channel Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010 - 5:09

Yes, yes it is.

Sadly, the people are turks and not turkeys though.
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

Number of posts : 434

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010 - 8:59

Jollersmart wrote:
Yes, yes it is.

I never wondered what the inhabitants are called in these language. Stupid name.
Back to top Go down
Haksis
Sergeant
Haksis

Number of posts : 72

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeTue 9 Nov 2010 - 12:05

What's the name of yer new clan, kinoas?
Back to top Go down
Flump
Staff Sergeant
Flump

Number of posts : 100

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeFri 12 Nov 2010 - 3:12

Jollersmart wrote:
Yes, yes it is.

It's a sad world ;(
Back to top Go down
Kinoas
Lance Corporal

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Meh   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010 - 10:12

Seems like im clanless atm lol!
It was called EtrY, unactive clan that proby failed allready bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010 - 4:06

Kinoas wrote:
Seems like im clanless atm lol!
It was called EtrY, unactive clan that proby failed allready bounce bounce

whats the point of joining that clan then? should have told them to join sar instead then atlease you still in a clan lol!.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010 - 15:03

well I've been on most of the week so far, and have picked up a huge following, heh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010 - 4:50

Legendel wrote:
well I've been on most of the week so far, and have picked up a huge following, heh.

better get your own clan up then... lol!
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010 - 6:37

heh, I'm happy with SAR. the afkers of war3
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

Number of posts : 434

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010 - 5:36

afk forever.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010 - 6:06

heh, that wasn't the sense I meant it, but fair dues.
Back to top Go down
True_Slaya
Gunnery Sergeant
True_Slaya

Number of posts : 154

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jan 2011 - 4:39

Got my new pc, so good to be back! Look forward to some nice clan games asap afro
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jan 2011 - 5:15

True_Slaya wrote:
Got my new pc, so good to be back! Look forward to some nice clan games asap afro

you got your pc too late mate Surprised i see more chicks in a gay bar then i see player on wc3 or login albino

welcome back sunny
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jan 2011 - 18:54

Herbmaster wrote:
True_Slaya wrote:

you got your pc too late mate Surprised i see more chicks in a gay bar then i see player on wc3 or login albino

welcome back sunny

You guys got chicks into the clan? :O

Oh and, wb True, almost forgot about your computer troubles by now, been a while.
Back to top Go down
JosephN
Sergeant Major
JosephN

Number of posts : 307

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 12:14

yay someone logging in, affraid

study opens desk draw to find ROC and TFT discs study
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan 2011 - 17:30

JosephN wrote:
yay someone logging in, affraid

study opens desk draw to find ROC and TFT discs study

then shut draw and forgot it was there again Question
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan 2011 - 18:44

lol
Back to top Go down
JosephN
Sergeant Major
JosephN

Number of posts : 307

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeSun 9 Jan 2011 - 10:26

then realises he doesnt have the cd key for ROC Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeTue 11 Jan 2011 - 21:23

Ok guys, well here it comes:

Got my new notebook in early dezember last year along with sc2 herb sent to me. I had some strange issues with warcraft 3 which hopefully have been fixed now. In almost every game i get dropped after a random amount of time (almost never got to see a game to be finished) which was due to short signal loss of my wlan card. In other games its no problem as signal is there most times an instant later. If i disconnected in warcraft i could immediately log into battle net again, also webradio, skype and other applications kept running.

This constant disconnecting got frustrating so i stopped playing warcraft3 and instead did some sc2. Was fun to play abit of campaign and coop games with some SAR members but custom maps arent as good as those on warcraft 3 and i missed playing dota and island defense and some others.

Anyway as i didnt found anything usefull concerning this on the web i removed the preinstalled mcaffee applications and now it seems to work. Of course im still using my neighbours shitty wlan so if signal lost i will still disconnect like in the past years, but this new issue seems solved for now.

With other words: sorry for being absent quite a while but now i ll be back and hope to see many of you also coming back.

I have little clue what was going on the past 2 month on warcraft but if you have any concerns let me know. If the shamans did a good job or you think they were as lazy as me and propably yourself, please provide feedback. As you might have recognized i promoted legendel as shaman as someone trustfull said he was quite active and its good thing to do.

Back to top Go down
Mr.EVIL
Staff Sergeant

Number of posts : 89

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitimeTue 1 Mar 2011 - 20:02

May be u need wired internet pirat

Happy new year btw santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unactive ppl back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unactive ppl back   Unactive ppl back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unactive ppl back
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: General :: News-
Jump to: