Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Official Spam-Thread !!

Go down 
+19
notsogood
Luis Garcia
KnusprigeBeute
Envy-
Master Glenn
killik93
Spartan118
WedgeAntilles
Vailoor
Blaxter
Spoprockel
JosephN
RioTPHaiL
Legendel
Mr.EVIL
Admin
Herbmaster
Jollersmart
splitopen
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 9:10

splitopen wrote:
Jollersmart wrote:
I logged on today!

congratulations.

Thank you!
It was a glorious occasion!
No one else was around to witness it unfortunately.
But it's all good, so long as the Joller is happy, SAR is happy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar 2013 - 23:13

^s ounds like a threat to me...

So how do we keep you happy o mighty chieftain?
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013 - 1:04

It's quite simple really, build me a zombie-proof bunker in preparation for the apocalypse.
Fill it with food, babes and guns!
If you make it large enough I'll even let you lot come stay in it as well when the time comes!
Just remember to make the food and babe storage proportionally much larger as well.
Estimate at least 10 years of food consumption+the possibility that we might need to sustain temporary guests/other additions to the family.
The same goes for guns and ammo, 10 weapons per person (babes included) everything from melee to machine guns and sniper rifles and of course enough ammo to conquer Africa! (not that we will, but you get the idea)

Questions?
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013 - 8:05

For continual renewal of food, it maybe space advantageous to have a built in greenhouse instead. Or we could do what walking dead did and take over a huge prison, then mod it heavily with the amount of people we have, expand the perimeter, have a huge farm area complete with multiple levels of fences and choke points with high ground cover. So less a zombie bunker, more a fortress Wink

Bitches love fortresses Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Mar 2013 - 11:31

Legendel wrote:
For continual renewal of food, it maybe space advantageous to have a built in greenhouse instead. Or we could do what walking dead did and take over a huge prison, then mod it heavily with the amount of people we have, expand the perimeter, have a huge farm area complete with multiple levels of fences and choke points with high ground cover. So less a zombie bunker, more a fortress Wink

Bitches love fortresses Twisted Evil

How about taking over a prison, turning it into a fortress and building a massive greenhouse into it as well?
Backup plans, always backup plans!

Bigger area means more to defend btw, the advantage of a bunker is that the only thing you have to defend is the entry points as the rest is hidden underground or simply not penetrable by anything short of explosives.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013 - 13:35

But it's long term stability is questionable, and if the main defences fail, then there is no backup. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013 - 14:06

just stay at home and enjoy being killed by the zombies..why bother getting bunker or watever Sleep
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

Number of posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013 - 8:25

Herbmaster wrote:
just stay at home and enjoy being killed by the zombies..why bother getting bunker or watever Sleep

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure the goal is to not be killed, as it is very hard to survive a zombie apocalypse if you're dead.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013 - 11:16

splitopen wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I am pretty sure the goal is to not be killed, as it is very hard to survive a zombie apocalypse if you're dead.

Split knows what he's talking about!
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013 - 15:09

i join the zombies..i am sure they have more chicks then you guys Laughing you be doing the same chick over and over and over Sleep Sleep

why would i want to survive the out break with you guys anyway..thanks but no thanks drunken
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013 - 0:12

Herbmaster wrote:
i join the zombies..i am sure they have more chicks then you guys Laughing you be doing the same chick over and over and over Sleep Sleep

why would i want to survive the out break with you guys anyway..thanks but no thanks drunken

Zombies don't do chicks at all and they'll be all torn up, guts hanging out and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013 - 17:15

Jollersmart wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:

Zombies don't do chicks at all and they'll be all torn up, guts hanging out and stuff.

i am sure there will be few thats not torn up but with you lot it will get torn up in time..just matter of time and usage lol!
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 3:14

Herbmaster wrote:
Jollersmart wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:

i am sure there will be few thats not torn up but with you lot it will get torn up in time..just matter of time and usage lol!

While yours will rot away from around your cock before you can finish and that's just assuming your cock doesn't rot away first.
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar 2013 - 6:30

Jollersmart wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:
Jollersmart wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:

While yours will rot away from around your cock before you can finish and that's just assuming your cock doesn't rot away first.

Cock would be flaccid anyway, dead people dont have blood circulation.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013 - 14:08

New medical strides in zombie impotency has led to the production of

Z'agra
Not even death can bring you down

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013 - 16:34

Checkit!
I logged on!
Not just that, but I have proof to!

Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 2qtAK

and now we have to live with my widescreen for the rest of this page!
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013 - 17:19

Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013 - 7:53

Jollersmart wrote:
Checkit!
I logged on!

YOU MESSED UP THE STARS! Why would you do such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013 - 9:51

splitopen wrote:
Jollersmart wrote:
Checkit!
I logged on!

YOU MESSED UP THE STARS! Why would you do such a thing.

To make sure my entire message could fit of course!
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013 - 10:13

But the stars are all wrong now! Just you wait until herbmaster hears about this!
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Mar 2013 - 15:04

He'll think he's already high.. Twisted Evil
Which he probably will be
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013 - 3:00

you messed up the flippin motd with your Sleep stuff but it has nothing todo with me anyway Rolling Eyes split
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013 - 7:26

Herbmaster wrote:
you messed up the flippin motd with your Sleep stuff but it has nothing todo with me anyway Rolling Eyes split

Well, you're the one usually complaining about the stars, but since you're really lazy or something I had to step up and do it. king
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2013 - 16:27

splitopen wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:

Well, you're the one usually complaining about the stars, but since you're really lazy or something I had to step up and do it. king

Herb doesn't care who does what or if anything happens at all, so long as he gets to complain about it.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Apr 2013 - 13:55

Or spam emoticons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Spam-Thread !!   Official Spam-Thread !! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Spam-Thread !!
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next