Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Heard from Joller...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killik93
Corporal
killik93

Number of posts : 36

Heard from Joller... Empty
PostSubject: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug 2012 - 14:41

I heard from Joller that everyone is still active in the forums? thats pretty good i guess.

So i though about this if everyone got time.. i would like to have a reunion like you guys did. but i rather be in that one too Laughing

And if someone do read this.. im back into Wc3 and i will most likely come visit the chat room once in a while to try and keep in touch with everyone i used to having a chat with.

so thats why since its almost the end of the summer vacations around the places. maybe if its possible to just have a reunion where we can all chat together and maybe play some random games to joke with each others? confused

.... Long time no see the old members, hello xD

oh btw this picture. i found it on a game i played called Osu! its a rythme game is pretty funny but still. if its possible, i would like if someone did reply on this tread Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeWed 8 Aug 2012 - 19:18

if you hear from joller then you fail badly lol!

clan almost disband coz of lazy chief cherry but hey lets see who come and bash something this weekend cheers
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
killik93
Corporal
killik93

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug 2012 - 2:24

Herbmaster wrote:

clan almost disband coz of lazy chief cherry but hey lets see who come and bash something this weekend cheers

so herb, your so old that you had to retire from the chief position? lol!
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug 2012 - 4:39

Herbmaster wrote:

Never even close
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug 2012 - 11:21

Jollersmart wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:

Never even close

cant prove it now can we Sleep Laughing
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug 2012 - 13:17

Who needs proof? D=

Religious folk alike need none.. and a lot of scientific theories which are accepted into study also follow in similar suit, why start now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
killik93
Corporal
killik93

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug 2012 - 13:29

might as well say this, but im going to come visit this forum once in a while to keep in contact with the people that still plays Wc3 and thats going to keep in touch with forums so...

if its possible i want to know if people have free time to come to play Wc3 with me and others? would have been perfect cheers

Well since people might have something else to do i wont force them lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug 2012 - 14:14

Not here this weekend, but monday I'm onwards I'm free for awhile I hope.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeThu 9 Aug 2012 - 14:32

Herbmaster wrote:
Jollersmart wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:

Never even close

cant prove it now can we Sleep Laughing

The clan still exists, what actually needs proving is that it was ever close, assuming you aren't just lying! Black-tongued old farmer!

killik93 wrote:
might as well say this, but im going to come visit this forum once in a while to keep in contact with the people that still plays Wc3 and thats going to keep in touch with forums so...

if its possible i want to know if people have free time to come to play Wc3 with me and others? would have been perfect cheers

Well since people might have something else to do i wont force them lol! lol!

I might join if I can.
Back to top Go down
killik93
Corporal
killik93

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012 - 0:41

then how about Tuesday guys? i think it would be awesome if people would gather online in Wc3 Tuesday around 18:00/6 pm

oh and i did met True_slaya yesterday, looks like some of the old members are stilla active as always cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012 - 23:16

To you who joined the clan with the age of 12 (?) we all must look old.....

Good to have you back though :-)
Back to top Go down
killik93
Corporal
killik93

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012 - 1:09

Admin wrote:
To you who joined the clan with the age of 12 (?) we all must look old.....

Good to have you back though :-)

heh, its true that i did join when i was 12 year old yes. but still its pretty surprising that most of the old members that i remember are still playing^^
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012 - 2:48

oky, I'll make up for my non-appearance and be on all tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard from Joller...   Heard from Joller... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heard from Joller...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: General :: News-
Jump to: