Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Forums rework?

Go down 
+2
Jollersmart
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

Forums rework? Empty
PostSubject: Forums rework?   Forums rework? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013 - 4:40

Hey guys out there,

i just realized we still have the same welcome message for new members, saying just setup this forum and ask the to share ideas for rework/redesign.

Well, this platform stands here for more than 4 years now. So tell me what you want to have added/improved/replaced/deleted to make this also a nice place for the next decade.

Since wc3 is getting abit rusty now and most ppl moved to other games but still keeping in touch, i wanna ask if you need sections for other games where you wanna post stuff and tell your clanmates.

The last picture/design thread didnt work out well (i think our brainless chief came up with a boobs theme...), and since we lack ppl that are creative or have enough time to make a new header/design i ll be happy to leave Sousas great theme even for 2013.

Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

Forums rework? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums rework?   Forums rework? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013 - 5:07

Well at least I tried and came up with SOMETHING!
Wasn't that bad a theme anyway...

As for other games, unless someone realizes we have a huge gathering of people on the same game I think the Various section will suffice.
Perhaps something worth probing for.

What of the rest of the sections? Are they all optimized and/or necessary? Razz
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

Forums rework? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums rework?   Forums rework? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013 - 6:16

this is the job of those gold ringer/chief so get your duck out of the pond and get on it or make me shaman and i do it Laughing i will deffo clear the clan then make new banner too Suspect disband plan A Suspect

some new stuff would be nice but its only us few that come here so if you guys are up for revamp then lets do something but dont give urself things todo that wont change much for the forum study.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

Forums rework? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums rework?   Forums rework? Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2013 - 11:11

Too busy to help out.. but I'll give horrible comments to any prospective ideas Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

Forums rework? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums rework?   Forums rework? Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014 - 6:48

Doing some changing now, since we have established on sc2 as well now. In the last weeks/months alot of familiar faces made their way onto sc2 arcade, both with free and regular game version.

I will add few categories there.

If you got any whishes please let us know.

Msousa could you help me with your graphix/designer skills to make a new sc2 banner.
I liked your screenshot already. Could put "Search and Rescue" as a name to replace the old "Special attack regiment".
SC2 clan is named "International Search and Rescue".
Back to top Go down
Vailoor
Gunnery Sergeant

Number of posts : 123

Forums rework? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums rework?   Forums rework? Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2014 - 3:19

this crappy medic in middle no more?  Sad gonna miss it

is it possible to make 2 banners in one? like once web loads ua2 one and second time the new one?
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

Forums rework? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums rework?   Forums rework? Icon_minitimeSat 17 May 2014 - 22:06

May be a lot to ask for, but is it possible to make the old sar banner (then one currently in place) show when ever we are in the WC3 section of the forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums rework? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums rework?   Forums rework? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums rework?
Page 1 of 1