Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Insane Rape

Go down 
+14
Jollersmart
Revier
JosephN
Legendel
Black_anubis
Just_A_Dude
MiziolMaster_
LetsEatAnApple
True_Slaya
Geschlossen_
MSousa
Admin
splitopen
Herbmaster
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

Insane Rape - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 4:47

Snobs.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 4:58

I'm still saving herb! I'm at 5k so far...
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 5:00

Jollersmart wrote:
I'm still saving herb! I'm at 5k so far...

Wanna-be snobs.
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 9:24

why are theese games never when im on-.-' i whant to rape insane too!
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 10:35

Blaxter wrote:
why are theese games never when im on-.-' i whant to rape insane too!

Hmmmmm, there is a very simple explanation if you think about it.
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 23:15

Herbmaster wrote:
i think its time to play an insane Evil or Very Mad so we can build on our teamwork which i havent seen for along time so i do hope you guys will make some time and join in Razz.

the 200k plus game is still on but i dont see many save anymore so maybe hard to get 8x200+ plus bounce

no point in setting dates for it farao we will just play when we have many online afro .

Yeah would be nice have a full insane rape. Yes im one of the people that dont save Exp anymore cause i think the more i have rank, the more i have to be "pro" and i make to much mistakes to be called a Gen Razz. (my opinion) But if we make a "Gen" game i could just for this game "cheat" my code ^^. That would just be for a harder Game.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 23:18

MSousa wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:
i think its time to play an insane Evil or Very Mad so we can build on our teamwork which i havent seen for along time so i do hope you guys will make some time and join in Razz.

the 200k plus game is still on but i dont see many save anymore so maybe hard to get 8x200+ plus bounce

no point in setting dates for it farao we will just play when we have many online afro .

Yeah would be nice have a full insane rape. Yes im one of the people that dont save Exp anymore cause i think the more i have rank, the more i have to be "pro" and i make to much mistakes to be called a Gen Razz. (my opinion) But if we make a "Gen" game i could just for this game "cheat" my code ^^. That would just be for a harder Game.

is it legal to cheat code to come into snob game?
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 23:22

sure its not, it was just an idea ^^, i can saving a gen rank too if i have to. Thats no problem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jampe
Staff Sergeant
jampe

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010 - 23:36

MSousa wrote:

There's never a reason to cheat codes. The Rank General doesn't stand for an extreme overskilled pro gamer (ofc its right if you have a look at the SAR generals), it stands for many UA2 games and muuuch experience.
I stopped saving aswell, but when i came back to wc3 I thought General would be a nice target to reach. Just start save again, get those 200k and everyone is happy ;-)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 0:48

jampe wrote:
MSousa wrote:

There's never a reason to cheat codes. The Rank General doesn't stand for an extreme overskilled pro gamer (ofc its right if you have a look at the SAR generals), it stands for many UA2 games and muuuch experience.
I stopped saving aswell, but when i came back to wc3 I thought General would be a nice target to reach. Just start save again, get those 200k and everyone is happy ;-)

^
Pro speech! Nothing to add. Dont risk being caught cheating.
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
anti.pro-spray

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 0:57

Arrr 200k.. I need to start saving then, I stopped at 160k+ Razz
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 1:57

jampe wrote:
MSousa wrote:

What about me that lost 170k worth of codes?
Could I cheat that back?
Back to top Go down
jampe
Staff Sergeant
jampe

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 2:11

Jollersmart wrote:

What about me that lost 170k worth of codes?
Could I cheat that back?

The question is, is that cheating or just restore the level you got earlier. I can't answer that. Its a grey zone and i think this should be discussed in our leader team.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 2:15

In medecine Morphin is legalized as a drug to remove pain.
In real life pot is illgeal and hurts the brain. So I'd say if jollersmart it would be like him using morphin to dull somekind of pain.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 2:19

Any cheating is still cheating, no matter the reason. It is not the end result that you restored a lost code, but the means by which you restored it. Any form of cheating promotes it, and it is something we are formally against and strive for others to follow our example. Many SAR members have lost codes, all have started again no matter what their xp.

I think that is SARs current stance and I for one back it up.

I will offer my self in continual, mind numbingly, life sucking umbrella -rifle runs to help anyone get xp fast though, heh... oh gwad the pain.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
anti.pro-spray

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 2:29

Legendel wrote:
Any cheating is still cheating, no matter the reason. It is not the end result that you restored a lost code, but the means by which you restored it. Any form of cheating promotes it, and it is something we are formally against and strive for others to follow our example. Many SAR members have lost codes, all have started again no matter what their xp.

I will offer my self in continual, mind numbingly, life sucking umbrella -rifle runs to help anyone get xp fast though, heh... oh gwad the pain.

We should have a rule on this?
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 2:31

What if I were to somehow find my codes again then, would that be cheating as well? (Not that it's gonna happen since files don't magically reappear, but hypothetically.)
If that isn't cheating, then what's the difference between that and reacquiring your code via hack/cheat?

Worth noting is also that I've already reached above Cpl rank again and therefore have my satchel, meaning the only reason I'd want my old code back would be for the 200k+ challenge which I could farm the remaining 30k for fairly quickly.

Quote :

I'd rather avoid that.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 2:48

Legendel wrote:

In some cases the end justify the means.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 2:53

Finding your code and cheating to get a similar code are completely different morally. Heck, we couldn't possibly know if you did just find it, but the moral principal is there. Cheating, using hacked maps is supporting the hacker and promoting noobism.

For joller, the way a computers memory works is that when you delete a file, it doesn't remove it, it just marks it as free space, so as long as your computer hasn't rewritten over it, it is possible to recover it.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 3:00

Legendel wrote:
For joller, the way a computers memory works is that when you delete a file, it doesn't remove it, it just marks it as free space, so as long as your computer hasn't rewritten over it, it is possible to recover it.

I'm aware and I've tried.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 3:04

Try a software called Uneraser
Back to top Go down
jampe
Staff Sergeant
jampe

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 3:44

Legendel wrote:

Thats true, I agree.

In addition: If we would tolerate code recovering, how would we be able to check if a player restores the correct xp value or 30k more? We would have to store all xp codes of all members in a central database and all restoring actions had to be checked with it... Its too much work.
I think everyone should be able to store a code in a way he can't loose it.

This brings me to an idea, what about a custom from other ppl hidden field in the profile of this forum, where members can copy their codes into? I saw this on the official UA forum and I think its quite a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 3:52

Legendel wrote:
Try a software called Uneraser

Windows version didn't work, probably cos of win7 and dos version was just weird, not even sure all those files it found was even deleted in the first place.

Tried another program however
also added the previous program I used on the right side for confirmation.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img88/2268/nogo.png

As for jampe, wouldn't this mean we'd have to edit the forums coding?
Back to top Go down
jampe
Staff Sergeant
jampe

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 3:58

Jollersmart wrote:
As for jampe, wouldn't this mean we'd have to edit the forums coding?

Idk if its possible to add profile fields with this type of forum. I think Audi's the right person to ask such questions.

so... -> Audi, is there any way to do that?
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010 - 4:52

to those all lost code and no save Laughing

it say a gentleman's club for a reason so a 200K plus insane is same thing Sleep no ticket no enter bom

i still got the old hack ver if you need to regain your XP but means reinstall WC3 and dont patch the lastest one then you can use it to get the code for your lose xp flower
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane Rape   Insane Rape - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insane Rape
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next