Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Silly ua2 players

Go down 
+18
Judjement_boy
Blaxter
Legendel
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Flump
lucius-1
Revier
acroner
Admin
Geschlossen_
splitopen
Just_A_Dude
MiziolMaster_
Master Glenn
Herbmaster
LetsEatAnApple
Jollersmart
Spoprockel
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
acroner
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 20

Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008 - 17:20

Spoprockel wrote:
Stupid ua2 HOST!!! on us east:

im ghost, hes HS, hard mode

me: "can i have your egen pls, i need it more"
no answer
me: "cmon, gimme the egen, i need it to flare and cam"
HS: "pfft"
me: "this is a team game, you know?"
HS: "no it isnt"
me: "bloody hell, if theres one unit that'll never need egen its HS!"
HS: "-kick orange (me)"

its ppl like him make me wanna build a big bomb and wipe out whole mankind...

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

Number of posts : 961

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Sep 2008 - 19:41

the funniest thing about that is that HS CANT survive alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008 - 12:16

Really the funniest thing I heard:

DC: You retarded chickenfvck cvntblast b!tch!!! You killed us with Ion!!!
Ghost: How am I supposed to Ion your asses If I'm dead?
Ghost: How am I even supposed to Ion your ass TWICE! Umbs killed you!
DC: Umbs don't have ghosts you fvcking skillhacker!
Ghost: Yes they do....2 of them...
FO: Did...

After this all the DC got revived...His answer was killing the NC that rezzed him (me) along with the rest using his plasma nades...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: lol   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008 - 1:37

Some noob in our game used his ion cannon on the M3 Defenders.... what a noob lol!
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008 - 1:40

R.Y.N.O wrote:
Some noob in our game used his ion cannon on the M3 Defenders.... what a noob lol!

Didn't you say that you would use ion on m3 defenders to own?
Back to top Go down
LetsEatAnApple
Master Sergeant
LetsEatAnApple

Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008 - 1:41

lol ryno, how was THAT noob called haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008 - 1:45

Just_A_Dude wrote:
R.Y.N.O wrote:

Didn't you say that you would use ion on m3 defenders to own?

Noobs OWN in every possible way, especially when theyre in clan SAR flower
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Sep 2008 - 23:42

I guess he meant the m3 defenders supposed to defend south town.
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008 - 2:32

no name but i think he know who he is Surprised.it was second mission where we got to save the men instead of defending supply.

herbmaster: heli dont get the men coz they not good to ya and they end up getting them kill in town
herbmaster: we use them to block cony
herbmaster: NO heli
herbmaster: NO

he did it anyway so i throw a nade at him and tk him then i stood there near town ready for cony mission and he walk pass me and
i knew he was going to tk me back but being clan ua2 member maybe he lean from that but no he tk me and say eye of an eye.

comon clan ua2 stop these noob getting into your clan pls.if i want noob game then i join the noob and be ghost so i can orb them.
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008 - 5:13

Correct me if i got that wrong, but i think TK was a reason to be banned from the clan, no matter if the killed one belongs to clan ua2 or not.

We can't have an eye at all our clan members all the time, if i played a good game with someone and he showed some skill i'll invite him and tell him the rules, if i spot someone breaking the rules or if i get messages from people i know i can trust about him breaking the rules i kick him from the clan.

So if you got complaints, send a message in here or pm on battlenet one of our shamans or the big boss himself, and don't spam my dam thread with your accusations of us recruiting an army of noobs to spoil your games...

Oh, and by the way, i don't consider nading someone because of disobaying orders very pro, maybe next time tell the host to kick him for working against the team or whatsoever. TK shouldn't be an option at all!

Exclamation Suspect Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008 - 8:06

Unlike hacking its not as easy to get shitlisted for teamkilling. So keep on trying pirat
Back to top Go down
Master Glenn
Sergeant Major
Master Glenn

Number of posts : 347

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008 - 12:04

Herbmaster, I don't appreciate it you took advantage of our clan rules to get something done Mad .
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008 - 1:47

its good that you stick up for your clan Spoprockel....goodjob king
i not here to say that it mess up my game.i am saying that if you play a noob game then its ok to tk them but comon we play for long time now and u can decide if a noob game or not.i dont tk ppls for fun when a goodgame is happenning and if u think i dont like u guys then u r worng but i like you spops coz i dont see many ppls that defend thier own clan. afro

Quote :
Herbmaster, I don't appreciate it you took advantage of our clan rules to get something done

wat advantage glenn Question i think its more like we bady sitting him and telling him how todo some teamplay which i think he is lacking.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Oct 2008 - 2:34

Master_Glenn wrote:
Bad behaviour includes: Hacking, on purpose TK, spamming, flaming, racist expressions, etc.
Quote :
Here you would read the clan sar rules counterpart now but it doesnt say anything against teamkilling which is i think because as a so called pro clan we take it for granted that we dont teamkill on purpose!

As you can see sometimes human nature forces us to break rules. As this matter seems not to be a big deal at all and we shouldnt blow it up any more, just live with it and try to control your actions for the next time.
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008 - 3:31

no name for shitlist, but a complaint:

revier, playing nc in a fullhouse umb game, took aa from cache, i asked him to give to me, no response. We had no dm, so my HS was the first logical choice for aa. Next time i came up to him he didn't have aa anymore, nobody had, he didn't say a word about where he gave it to.
I searched the area where he had been and finally found the aa hidden behind a tree.

revier rather hid the aa than giving it to HS

We failed, and after the game i asked him why he first rezzed scout when another dead nc was just nearby, so he started to talk about how silly it is to give aa to hs, he had 3 times more kills and higher lvl than me at the end, so it was no use to hand aa to HS from beginning on... that sort of argumentation.

very pro people in your clan, rather hiding items than sharing with the team, who can't take any criticism...
Back to top Go down
LetsEatAnApple
Master Sergeant
LetsEatAnApple

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008 - 3:46

loooooooool aa for hs, thats the greatest waste of aa ever, even the tree can use aa better than hs hahahahaha

and wtf, why are ua2 guys using our sar hq clan forum
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008 - 5:01

I like aa for HS, when no DM in game hes the one who shoots slowest but does mad dmg. In addition there is ptr5 for any rifle unit (and ghost) and g89 for the machine gunners. Only HS, the smg classes (scout, fo) and flamethrower cant use any other modifier than aa.

Thanks for posting this spo (the army is the section for complaints, maybe make new thread there next time). Especially as a member of clan SAR this was a crappy move and shouldnt be tolerated (no matter if for fun or not).
Back to top Go down
Revier
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008 - 5:41

Rofl u truely are dribbler spo want me to phone the people who will take u away to a nice home and u can soil your self to hearts content? firstly ill let the numbers speak for them selves;

Spo deaths: ~5 Rev deaths: 1(end of game)
Spo Kills: <90 Rev Kills: >450
Time Spo brought the game back: 0 Time rev Brought the game back: 2
Checkpoints clear by spo: 0 Check points clear by rev:2

im most likely missing some but u get the jist

with regards to the aa issue i has to begin with because the cache was next to 2 spawns and guess what....they spawned zombs (never would have guessed) after about 5min u suddenly decided u needed the aa and began demanding it when demands start happening that come in the form of "I NEED THE FUCKING AA WHICH IDIOT HAS IT" i tend to not comply with those demands and i very much doubt most people would. Plus i wanted to see u burst that vein u had bulging in your neck

As for the mistake revive i made, i had 50/50 chance of gettin it right and on top of that i had to make a quick decision becuase of the 2mass umb squads and then flamer squad closing in on me so couldnt realy type "hey man which one are u?" then wait for a reply because i would have had 4 rockets in my ass.

Tbh if id kept that damm AA i would have dealt with MM group that got me at the end so please if your gona whine because u failed so badly even my dog started giggling(conicidently my dogs called mutley) go find a toilet and drown yourself in it.
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008 - 6:38

Alright, i guess you're serious, otherwise you wouldn't have written this...

I don't wanna spam this thread, so ill try to keep it short:

First, HS isnt the mass killer due to his low fire rate, he got orb and splash, but he won't get most kills. Also it counts umb and zombie kills the same, so the kill number isn't really what matters

Second, you didn't watch me the whole game, so how the hell can you tell wether i've done checkpoints? Ive done west checkpoints with assman. And i only died once, when i was covering your ass by orbing a large squad after assman rocket hit near me, to cover your rezzing

Third, by "bringing the game back" you mean rezzing some people? Who do you think got your flank covered while you was busy rezzing?

Finally, i was asking for aa around 7 times, after a while even i can get a little impatient, and you didn't say a word, not when i asked the first time, nor when i asked a bit more emphatically ...

Quote :
Plus i wanted to see u burst that vein u had bulging in your neck
so you hid it on purpose to watch me freaking out? very smart move...

Oh, yes, theres a shimmering red cross above a dead nc, sometimes hard to see if many items are on the body, but with some expierience you see it...

And blaming me, taking the aa, for your death is just pathetic.

If you want to continue the discussion like this i suppose we create another thread for it.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Nov 2008 - 10:12

splitopen wrote:
the funniest thing about that is that HS CANT survive alone.

Wanna bet?
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008 - 1:14

Revier wrote:
Rofl u truely are dribbler spo want me to phone the people who will take u away to a nice home and u can soil your self to hearts content?

Sorry, but that isn't a good start. To impaitent and angry.

Spo deaths: ~5 Rev deaths: 1(end of game)
Revier wrote:
Kills: <90 Rev Kills: >450

90 kills? When im navay i get more kills.

Revier wrote:
about 5min u suddenly decided u needed the aa and began demanding it when demands start happening that come in the form of "I NEED THE FUCKING AA WHICH IDIOT HAS IT" i tend to not comply with those demands and i very much doubt most people would.

You seem to have not paid attention to chat, spop never go berserk like (for a reason).

Revier wrote:
Plus i wanted to see u burst that vein u had bulging in your neck

Wanted to see him get mad, isen't such a good thing...

Revier wrote:
for the mistake revive i made, i had 50/50 chance of gettin it right and on top of that i had to make a quick decision becuase of the 2mass umb squads and then flamer squad closing in on me so couldnt realy type "hey man which one are u?" then wait for a reply because i would have had 4 rockets in my ass.

You can see cross over corpse, but as spop said, may not be seen.

Revier wrote:
if id kept that damm AA i would have dealt with MM group that got me at the end so please if your gona whine because u failed so badly even my dog started giggling(conicidently my dogs called mutley) go find a toilet and drown yourself in it.

I think im buying spop. Revier you are a bit to angry and that isn't such a good thing.

The problem is, communication. Either the chat was spammed or you barley talked to each other. Lets not do this again in the future. So i don't happend again. Nothing to be gained arguing, about who did what. M
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008 - 3:05

pics or it didnt happen, people.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008 - 3:21

splitopen wrote:
pics or it didnt happen, people.

For the first time somthing good comes out of splits mouth Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LetsEatAnApple
Master Sergeant
LetsEatAnApple

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008 - 8:00

why dont u stop crying about this aa wtf
u guys must be bored to get so upset because of a stupid aa.

what happens if somebody forgets to flush the toilett? does your head explode?
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov 2008 - 8:11

AA is not that important for winning the game. Especially non-umb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly ua2 players   Silly ua2 players - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly ua2 players
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next