Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

The Great Arcade Games Thread...

Go down 
+7
Spoprockel
Just_A_Dude
KKC
MiziolMaster_
Revier
Admin
LetsEatAnApple
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LetsEatAnApple
Master Sergeant
LetsEatAnApple

Number of posts : 251

The Great Arcade Games Thread... Empty
PostSubject: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008 - 8:21

... for bored or waiting players.

i start with my fav flash game. its very very easy to learn but hard to be good.

just check it out, u only need one mousebutton
my record is over 2500, i made that few years ago, my current record is over 2000 which i can prove cause i made a screeni =)

GL HF!!

FLY THE COPTER

Last edited by LetsEatAnApple on Fri 28 Nov 2008 - 11:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008 - 3:10

1004 so far ...
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Revier
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008 - 3:04

omg classic game life time high-score 1700ish

current hs with Screenie is 1405
Back to top Go down
MiziolMaster_
Staff Sergeant
MiziolMaster_

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008 - 3:23

HF & GL with this one

Swords and sandals 2
Back to top Go down
LetsEatAnApple
Master Sergeant
LetsEatAnApple

Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 23:41

oh my god! this guy mastered it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeSun 30 Nov 2008 - 23:48

Holy shhhh, what a nerd. He seems to use the use the constant-spam-the-left-mouse-button-strategy. For me i use the click-and-release-in-longer-periods-strategy so i just fly in waves. Less stress = less points, fair trade Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
KKC
Corporal
KKC

Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeThu 4 Dec 2008 - 18:11

AHHH Lame i hate that stupid game =[ i cn only get to 400 and i die lol i suck at that game= Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeFri 5 Dec 2008 - 4:26

Play THE GAME

Edit: Post ain't a rickroll anymore.
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008 - 5:22

That 13k video looks hacked to me...

I used to play that crap at school when i was too bored or tired to work anymore, and as i remember the cave gets tighter and tighter the longer you play, and in this video it stays the same all the time.

Can't remember my highscore from the good old days, but it was something around 2,5k, maybe 3k

And to make this post more than spam, another game that kept me busy for hours

http://www.aeonity.com/ab/games/simulation/jedi-trainer-light-saber.php
Back to top Go down
NetromNaj
Sergeant
NetromNaj

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeSat 14 Feb 2009 - 7:42

Best Distances:

Its getting better with evry edit D:
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 3:31

http://www.agame.com/game/Furniture-Catapult.html
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 6:14

I got 7800 points for only hitting the building once, most went into the clouds.

If you like trebuchets I recommend this game:
http://armorgames.com/play/3614/crush-the-castle

And once you beat that you can try this players pack version for more challenges:
http://armorgames.com/play/4552/crush-the-castle-players-pack
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009 - 6:54

got over 16k =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeWed 2 Dec 2009 - 21:39

Im going to defend a mud bucket against attack of red orbs while i listen to jazz.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009 - 1:49

http://armorgames.com/play/4071/warfare-1944

http://armorgames.com/play/2267/warfare-1917
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009 - 7:55

completed both versions and both sides now on hardest settings... wow I have no life D=
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009 - 8:23

Legendel wrote:
completed both versions and both sides now on hardest settings... wow I have no life D=

I gave up after loosing at 4th or 5th map where they had tanks and I did not (as Wermacht(which btw seems a bit strange, I was under the impression that the germans was the supreme tank sort of user in ww2?)
I did have panzershrek squads but they got decimated by the tank and it's 1 accompanying rifleman squad before they even got in range to fire, alternatively, they fired at the riflemen rather than the tank. (yes I did try to send other squads along with the panzershrek squad, it didn't help)
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009 - 8:42

Jollersmart wrote:
Legendel wrote:

I gave up after loosing at 4th or 5th map where they had tanks and I did not (as Wermacht(which btw seems a bit strange, I was under the impression that the germans was the supreme tank sort of user in ww2?)
I did have panzershrek squads but they got decimated by the tank and it's 1 accompanying rifleman squad before they even got in range to fire, alternatively, they fired at the riflemen rather than the tank. (yes I did try to send other squads along with the panzershrek squad, it didn't help)

Actully the german tank gets old. The russian invented a much better tank and proved it to be the best at the battle of kursk.

I did that mission also. It was hard did it three times got it right in the end. Just kill the tank, then make assault team and sniper.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009 - 10:23

Just_A_Dude wrote:
Actully the german tank gets old. The russian invented a much better tank and proved it to be the best at the battle of kursk.

I did that mission also. It was hard did it three times got it right in the end. Just kill the tank, then make assault team and sniper.

Yes but this is the americans/brittish were fighting isn't it? :s
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009 - 1:00

Jollersmart wrote:
Just_A_Dude wrote:

Yes but this is the americans/brittish were fighting isn't it? :s

Both are equaly gewd
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 19:23

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/533302
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 21:03

2.5 million, died from crashing a nuke. :p
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 21:13

4178488 is my current highscore, but i don't plays game that often. thi
Back to top Go down
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
anti.pro-spray

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 2:19

First time playing that shark game, score 3179092
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010 - 7:15

http://dagobah.biz/flash/double-wires.swf

136.24 Yards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Arcade Games Thread...   The Great Arcade Games Thread... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Arcade Games Thread...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next