Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

ua2 Rumours

Go down 
+13
Jollersmart
MiziolMaster_
Herbmaster
doomgeneral
jampe
Legendel
lucius-1
LetsEatAnApple
Just_A_Dude
Spoprockel
Admin
splitopen
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
splitopen
Captain

Number of posts : 961

ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009 - 4:40

More like you run away when satcheling DM's.
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009 - 7:10

Never got to blow my satchels up on umbs, they always butt them before i could detonate em Razz
Back to top Go down
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant
Rotg.Angr_Brthd

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009 - 9:22

I hate how umbs can riflebutt invisi objects, especially cams.
Back to top Go down
MiziolMaster_
Staff Sergeant
MiziolMaster_

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009 - 11:25

They got true sight . Take ghost and tank rifle squad while being invis , they will see u (ofc outside mini flamer)

and something i never checked so i dont know ..:

do umb dc got true sight ??
Back to top Go down
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant
Rotg.Angr_Brthd

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009 - 7:21

yes. Even if they didn't they would be able to nade you 'cause of triggers
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009 - 6:24

Minervea can jump out of stun, smoke+flare.... Just happened, I was quite amazed... still dazed it jumped out of the smoke after being stunned for 2 seconds
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant
Rotg.Angr_Brthd

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009 - 6:59

lol yeah all jumping ignores movement decrease
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009 - 7:12

Legendel wrote:
Minervea can jump out of stun, smoke+flare.... Just happened, I was quite amazed... still dazed it jumped out of the smoke after being stunned for 2 seconds

I've noticed she more or less only jumps while standing next to someone so she is stunned by flaresmoke as long as you keep a distance <.<
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009 - 6:03

About true sighted umbs: some have the skill, some don't. I'm not sure if all umb dc got it, but i'm pretty sure all umb units can get it, the skills of the umb units are kind of randomised.
Also not all umb riflers got grenades, thats why you get fragged more often by umb dc, who definetly all have the nade skill.

I've never seen Minerva jumping while smoked and flared, but i think all is possible for that dam freak. Better be glad she jumps all the time like an idiot, if she just went from one to another marine and killed him with her claws the mission would be impossible, considering her movement speed and dmg.
Back to top Go down
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant
Rotg.Angr_Brthd

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009 - 7:26

Spoprockel wrote:
About true sighted umbs: some have the skill, some don't. I'm not sure if all umb dc got it, but i'm pretty sure all umb units can get it, the skills of the umb units are kind of randomised.

I think they're not randomised. I think it's DM, DC, Ghost (never seen an umb ghost before, but I've had to avoid an ion) that can truesight. And I think only DC can nade because I never been naded without any DCs about
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009 - 23:20

Rotg.Angr_Brthd wrote:
And I think only DC can nade because I never been naded without any DCs about

Riflemen will nade you too if you stand too close to each other.
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009 - 5:14

@ Rotg.

I know riflers can have true sight too, i once played umbs with a hosting bot and had a look at the units. There were many different rifle builts, all had different skills. All of them had crits, but only a few had frags, and also a few had true sight. Maybe there are some units who always have true sight, but i think all can get the true sight skill.

Also i fragged Hosch with an umb rifler that game, so they can frag you too Laughing

btw, anyone else seen umb dm use riflebutt? ive seen them butt zombies and ecs but nobody believed me Question
would be cheating imo if their dms could butt and ours couldn't tongue
Back to top Go down
Rotg.Angr_Brthd
Staff Sergeant
Rotg.Angr_Brthd

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009 - 9:20

I suppose you know better than me. I think all umbs can riflebutt
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009 - 11:56

Rotg.Angr_Brthd wrote:
I suppose you know better than me. I think all umbs can riflebutt

Flamerz can't <.<
Back to top Go down
NetromNaj
Sergeant
NetromNaj

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009 - 12:13

You played the umbs in a game?
Back to top Go down
Master Glenn
Sergeant Major
Master Glenn

Number of posts : 347

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009 - 22:16

Just ask someone who got admin rights for a host bot (KKC, EasyFrag02, Master_Glenn). They can switch all places in the game lobby.
Back to top Go down
NetromNaj
Sergeant
NetromNaj

Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009 - 1:32

That sounds awesome, although do you still get experience for stuff?

I've had Easyfrag host some games for me, but I haven't seen him for a while Sad
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009 - 2:09

It's not that awsome. Those dam umb units still receive move commands from the ai, so you can't send them to patrol a certain area, also if you select a group its all fucked up with the different skills, everytime you gotta search for the dam umb with the frags...

And imagine smart umb flamers who don't stand still when theyr shield is activated, but rush the hill and kill everyone with flame burst ^^

Very hard for all the other players, can be quite frustrating.

Has anyone any explanation why umb tanks hit explosive charges when they come close? If they got true sight, why don't other units with true sight shoot them instead of butting them?
Back to top Go down
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009 - 6:36

Riflebutt can target wards, bullets cannot.
(Yes, EC is a ward)
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009 - 10:20

So why can the dam tank shoot it? Another case of cheating umb units...
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009 - 10:54

Intentional or overlooked by illidan perhaps. Tanks have an attack type of their own and each attack type can be set to be allowed to hit wards or not. bullets aren't but obviously tank rounds are.
It makes sense that u can take out explosives with a tank really.
Back to top Go down
Spoprockel
Sergeant Major
Spoprockel

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009 - 1:52

It would make sense if there was some kind of scout class with mine detectors, but tanks are supposed to get screwed by mines Mad
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009 - 1:56

Maybe a tank class? =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
splitopen
Captain

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009 - 2:04

NO
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009 - 4:27

this thread ia about ua2 rumours but its turning into a debate of things elephant so lets get back to it..... lol!

rumours clan ua2 is having new chief Question Question
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ua2 Rumours   ua2 Rumours - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ua2 Rumours
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: Warcraft III :: Undead Assault II-
Jump to: