Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

The 23K a day challenge

Go down 
+9
Master Glenn
NetromNaj
True_Slaya
Herbmaster
Admin
MSousa
Flump
doomgeneral
Legendel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

The 23K a day challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 23K a day challenge   The 23K a day challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 12:52

Legendel wrote:
Herb, you want to start getting retarded xp its your choice, heh. but it'll count negatively against your real xp =P

tnt will be upset to see this from you leg Razz
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: The 23K a day challenge   The 23K a day challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010 - 13:01

Heh, can't change the way the world works =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Rotfuchs
Lance Corporal
Rotfuchs

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: General in 6 Month....   The 23K a day challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 19:11

Its some time ago my Rank was Lt.GEN i show my best RL friend UA2 on a LAN and He like it. But He dont like to be a low Rank player so we play every time we meet 2 player UMB games. Best way for Gen run 2pll umb -riff -save after batt mission leave game and do it again... 500 xp in 15 min = 2000 XP in 1 houer on beta 7... This way He get mabey 200k; 100k by watching my playing 100 k by soloing 100 k on [AIS] bot in b-net.

Now He is a legit b7 Gen. but :
He leeak at teamwork, suck at FH games cos slow hero leveling and is a item wasteing whore...
at allother modes: normal ok He dont know the missions but He stayalife and do alot of kills
Hard/Insane: just lol... He tank UD´s cos he just know the less HP low dmg UD´s from UMB he got no clue how to manage mass air... He fail at basic combat movment and die most time at go soloing...
500k ~ 1000 UMB games in a row... he is a real UMB solo KILLING MACHINE win 6/10 games and it´s nice to watch him play. But on B-net He just look like:
TheUltimateHackGenFat11JearOldKidFirstTimeWC3PlayerFromFranceThatFoundThePcPowerButtenOneDayAgo.

So if u Play with a guy called Svenson_Mandela dont blame him. pls

i confirm He´s not a hack spoof or B9´ner...
Back to top Go down
Vailoor
Gunnery Sergeant

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: The 23K a day challenge   The 23K a day challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Sep 2010 - 10:58

and its evrything becaouse of some stupid rank... in game that is substituting by new ver.
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: The 23K a day challenge   The 23K a day challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2011 - 1:41

well the 23k aday is nothing now as we kinda play till till 7am again and 4am so seem like late nite gaming is back Rolling Eyes

vial...your rank is what you stand for in SAR.we like all players but to hack a map coz you want a pro rank is sad.

rot...ask him come play with us and i am sure he be pro quick Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: The 23K a day challenge   The 23K a day challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2011 - 5:40

heh, 23k a day not hard on b9. probably get it in one game =3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: The 23K a day challenge   The 23K a day challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 1 May 2011 - 15:37

Legendel wrote:

camp beast and u get 50k per game.... lol! me and TNT got 30k and got bored so ended up a tk flower.
Back to top Go down
TNT_PIZZA
Gunnery Sergeant
TNT_PIZZA

Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: The 23K a day challenge   The 23K a day challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 May 2011 - 4:58

Herbmaster wrote:
Legendel wrote:

camp beast and u get 50k per game.... lol! me and TNT got 30k and got bored so ended up a tk flower.
Since I am back we should try to get 100k a day on b9?
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: The 23K a day challenge   The 23K a day challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 2 May 2011 - 5:31

TNT_PIZZA wrote:
Herbmaster wrote:
Legendel wrote:

Since I am back we should try to get 100k a day on b9?

Sounds like a massive waste of time.
But WB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 23K a day challenge   The 23K a day challenge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 23K a day challenge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: Warcraft III :: Undead Assault II-
Jump to: