Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

Update: SAR

Go down 
+12
WedgeAntilles
Jollersmart
MSousa
True_Slaya
Legendel
splitopen
Just_A_Dude
Blaxter
Judjement_boy
Herbmaster
Admin
JosephN
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

Update: SAR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010 - 12:01

True_Slaya wrote:
random chaos No

in other words, SAR lol!
Back to top Go down
True_Slaya
Gunnery Sergeant
True_Slaya

Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010 - 5:41

MSousa wrote:
True_Slaya wrote:
random chaos No

in other words, SAR lol!

I'd drink to that geek
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jan 2010 - 22:08

Jollersmart wrote:
splitopen wrote:
Herb was the promotor

Yeah, Herb is to blame!

(BURN HIM!)

NO! dont do that! 2 reasons; 1: u will get high, 2: besides beeing high on herbs leftovers, you will be high on herb too and thats not a good thing :O

it will be like this with a LOT of side effekts (like bad humor, feeling og beeing old, stupid, rude, basicaly anything herb is Razz )
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jan 2010 - 4:14

*is wearing HEV suit* Mask on!
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 5:03

Clan SAR when though a bad day yesterday and we have lost our last old guy Sad. the last ten that make clan have left and rejoin so now we have lost our b'thday date as well Sad.
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 5:26

Hm, why did lebo leave us?
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 5:26

Nuh uh, you all posted congrats posts on the birthday, the date is intact. Just need to remember how many years it is...
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 5:41

Lets remake clan sar, stronger, faster and better.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 5:50

tssssss dude, are you trying to sneak in ?
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 5:52

I am just motivating you guys.
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 6:06

Herbmaster wrote:
Clan SAR when though a bad day yesterday and we have lost our last old guy Sad. the last ten that make clan have left and rejoin so now we have lost our b'thday date as well Sad.

why we lost bday date?
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 7:02

No one who was there when the clan was formed is left.
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 7:25

Just_A_Dude wrote:
No one who was there when the clan was formed is left.

What are you trying to say?
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 8:31

TNT_PIZZA wrote:
Happy birthday cheers clan SAR!!! I love you

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY*** Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 9:13

Problem Solved.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 12:12

Update: SAR - Page 2 Sardat10
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 13:21

Admin wrote:

maybe he had enough confused he was an important member in the clan even tho he dont play with us that much anymore king.

to some it might not mean much but for the older ppls lebo was clan maker and been good friends study but i am sure he will say why he leave without telling me Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010 - 14:06

I was gonna make a serious post here but I felt like I was talking about someone who had recently died so I'ma just make it spam instead.
Back to top Go down
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
anti.pro-spray

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010 - 12:43

Herbmaster wrote:
Admin wrote:

maybe he had enough confused he was an important member in the clan even tho he dont play with us that much anymore king.

to some it might not mean much but for the older ppls lebo was clan maker and been good friends study but i am sure he will say why he leave without telling me Exclamation Exclamation

Well his account could have been deleted if it wasn't used for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Leboem
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:15

First: i didnt leave.. rly no reason for me to leave the clan even i dont play that much WC3 anymore.. I guess i got kicked or something else Smile Dont rly know myself. Perhaps dont want to know Wink

And im rly not inactive enough to get deleted from battlenet Razz

I just log in mostly late night times abaut 3-10 times a month or even more.. ok thats not that much, but not inactive either ;P

And no im not dead Very Happy Just busy in end of study and organizing my own company beside the study.

Only playing APB beside WC3 (haha.. guess you know this) and that not alot more than WC3.. Wink

Seeya all Smile
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:43

Leb, ye don't have to explain to all the mortals why you haven't been around just because a couple felt abit rejected. You SAR baby, thats all there is to it. I'm glad you've shown ya contradictory to envy's ugliness face, but you'll always be welcome for a game. That goes for any member.

Now, stop being tools guys, forgive yourselves for acting noobish... and we need some ua2 practise... we've gotten horrible at it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 3:11

But then who kicked lebo? Think you shamans should sort it out. If you recall application requirements there was no word of kicking old members right?
Is it time for new seats already? Since i dont know who it was maybe its best to depromote all to reduce an uncertain risk..

--

Hey lebo, good to hear from you? Hope you can enjoy your time at the end of study cos that time after might not offer more spare time..
Come rejoin the clan if you feel like it. Big sorry from me at this part and my awkward minions i have chosen not long ago...

Best regards -aud-
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 4:16

this is not a way to show shamanship and this is not cool either Mad there is only 5 shamans so maybe the one that took this action should come out and explain why this action was taken.i will not be happy about this at all.... Evil or Very Mad.

the old guy maybe not be active but theres no need to kick them as they are the back born of the clan but if they have done things that need kicking then its fine todo study.

i am not a happy bunny about this Mad.
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 4:43

Herbmaster wrote:
i will not be happy about this at all.... Evil or Very Mad.
i am not a happy bunny about this Mad.

You're doing it wrong, you need to make them think that you aren't all that angry, perhaps even ask them to send you a whisper about it so that you can treat it "confidentially".

THEN when you have the name you can go about being angry bear and posting his name in motd.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010 - 20:26

Me! Me! I did it! PICK ME!

I can see my name up in lights already =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update: SAR   Update: SAR - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update: SAR
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: General :: News-