Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

So how've ye been doing ya all?

Go down 
+6
Legendel
MSousa
Admin
Herbmaster
Just_A_Dude
Envy-
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Envy-
Staff Sergeant
Envy-

Number of posts : 112

So how've ye been doing ya all? Empty
PostSubject: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 16:13

Well hello there, oddly familiar stranger(Rapist alert!Keep clear,keep clear!)
Remember that one guy who was either idling in the SAR/s channel, singing on Ventrillo or tk'ed the heck out of you wilst making really bad and generaly puny humor? You know, that one guy who tried to start a Dwarf Fortress succession game - those with a bad memory and the incability to use the search function, allow me to reseruct your memories of DF by making a really bad and horrible magma related joke - and ultimately failed even before the actual gameplay started?

Neither do I, but hey, he sounds really handsome!

Jokes asi...
Bad humor asid..
Violations of the human right's and everything which is of glory aside, yeah, well, hi, it's me. Long time no see,eh?
Apologies for my sudden disappearance without any words of farewell or any rhyme or reason however trying to explain the reason of why I vanished would result in destoying your puny little human mind. Let's just say it included magic, time travel and all that sort of jazz! Well..expect for jazz which was kinda sad but not saddish in a jazz music kind of way.

Anyways.

Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSun 21 Mar 2010 - 18:58

Oh, hey envy. Legendel is looking for you, as he is crying me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 4:31

no craps affraid the undead is speaking or typing affraid.i almost forgot the name and i want to know why you remine me Question Evil or Very Mad.
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 9:23

*waves to that very illusion from another world*

WAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ..
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 5:24

oy Envy i just want to say

NICE job for beeing so long "AFK" NA or AFWCIII xDDDDDD

you are the no1 afk'ler

So how've ye been doing ya all? Jfix655x

we are proud of you Razz
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 8:41

*cries* I never gave up hope... it was forceable taken, raped, then ran away through shame.

Think you missed the cool t-shirt parade though. Reminds me of the war, now the world can know I have sars... though they already did keep a nice 10ft radius.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Envy-
Staff Sergeant
Envy-

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 9:10

One ISDN-to-modem-cable misteriously disappearing later..

Just_A_Dude wrote:
Oh, hey envy. Legendel is looking for you, as he is crying me thinks.

As opposed to a time when Legendel wasn't crying ie. never?

Herbmaster wrote:
no craps affraid the undead is speaking or typing affraid.i almost forgot the name and i want to know why you remine me Question Evil or Very Mad.

'caus I'm just a jerk like that. Ah yes,good old'e good for nothing Envy-, being in a state similiar to Schrödinger's cat of being dead and alive at the same time and having an easily forgetable name.

Admin wrote:
*waves to that very illusion from another world*

WAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ..

Nothing, really.

MSousa wrote:
oy Envy i just want to say

NICE job for beeing so long "AFK" NA or AFWCIII xDDDDDD

you are the no1 afk'ler

*stuff*

we are proud of you Razz

Hopefuly those other guy's who went away for no apperant reason won't show up or else my rank as Lord of being away is gone!

Legendel wrote:
*cries* I never gave up hope... it was forceable taken, raped, then ran away through shame.

Think you missed the cool t-shirt parade though. Reminds me of the war, now the world can know I have sars... though they already did keep a nice 10ft radius.

That..started out a little bit err..weird...uhm..
Anyway!
It seems that I also *cough*missed*cough* a DotA-tournament so it's all good. Honestly, that wasn't my plan at all! I didn't use my mystical scrying powers to see the future, which,unsurprisingly, is now the past, and I totaly did not see the omnious thread about the SAR dota torunament and that was like absoloutly not the reason for my abscence!

One quote-fest later; apart from the regular scheduled SAR slowly falling apart and WC3 dieing did i miss anything else?
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 9:17

Basic rundown of what I remember, though I've been gone for 3/4 months:
Sars died:
Sar lives:
Sar dying:
Ua2 appointed judgement_boy thus sucided:
Sar cannibalised Ua2's old members:
THe mutant Sar lives happily

Oh.. Audi is chief, the mini games everyone likes to play are changed D=
And we still all blame you for freak glitches.. and general mistakes
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 9:20

Waise wouldn't tell me much of what was up,
but I'm glad to see your doing ok atleast, heh
Back to top Go down
Envy-
Staff Sergeant
Envy-

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 9:33

Legendel wrote:
Basic rundown of what I remember, though I've been gone for 3/4 months:
Sars died:
Sar lives:
Sar dying:
Ua2 appointed judgement_boy thus sucided:
Sar cannibalised Ua2's old members:
THe mutant Sar lives happily

Oh.. Audi is chief, the mini games everyone likes to play are changed D=
And we still all blame you for freak glitches.. and general mistakes

So same olde,same olde?
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 9:39

pretty much
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 10:08

lol! envy lol! do what ever is best for you and the pain you got for coming back to this forums and i will also help you to get over the suffering you had while you were with us.... study
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010 - 13:05

hmmmm how come i never did see this post.... wounder how many else i missed..... i blame envy....
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010 - 15:14

yes... and to add to the new news, envy's trophy got taken away... and given to anti.pro-spray for consistant and relentless afkness... in channel / game and lobbly alike.

Better luck nxt time envy =3
Back to top Go down
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
anti.pro-spray

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010 - 13:42

Legendel wrote:
yes... and to add to the new news, envy's trophy got taken away... and given to anti.pro-spray for consistant and relentless afkness... in channel / game and lobbly alike.

Better luck nxt time envy =3

I get hungry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010 - 13:43

And don't stop??
Back to top Go down
anti.pro-spray
Sergeant
anti.pro-spray

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010 - 13:45

I like to savour my food, instead of munching like the world's going to end in 1 minute.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010 - 4:09

soo.. much slowly on an unlimited food supply? =3

{P.S Envy-, NNN-EE-CCC-RRRR-OOOOOOOO JENKINS!!!!}
Back to top Go down
Envy-
Staff Sergeant
Envy-

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010 - 4:10

God'damnit,stop necro'ing this god'damned threat or I swear to god I'll god'damn god'damn you!
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010 - 4:17

Now ye have necro'd it! Thus paving the way for more necro'ing (I don't tend to double post).

good thing I got high Int points, for multi casting! =3
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010 - 5:08

yeah
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010 - 5:32

*takes a shovel and toss it to Envy* There are two kinds of people my friend, those with an filled-gun and those who dig.
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010 - 7:23

a filled gun

-The Grammar Nazi-
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010 - 8:25

WedgeAntilles wrote:
a filled gun

-The Grammar Nazi-

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can't
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010 - 11:39

all i got to say is "HABEN SIE KLINE RESPEKT FUR DEUTCHE MASCHINENGEWEHR WAS????"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how've ye been doing ya all?   So how've ye been doing ya all? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: General :: News-
Jump to: