Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

APB (All Points Bulletin)

Go down 
+7
Admin
Just_A_Dude
Herbmaster
MSousa
WedgeAntilles
Jollersmart
Leboem
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

Number of posts : 434

APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2010 - 12:03

Jollersmart wrote:
WedgeAntilles wrote:
Jollersmart wrote:
JosephN wrote:
Well I think we should relish this moment and have a nice chat to leb Question After all hes be in sar since the beginning and we know his heart is still with us Twisted Evil
SO
Hows it going bud? Hopes all well and maybe we might see you on wc3 sometime soon afro

I think he left again.

/signed

Now you see what you get by being nice to him. He effectively f**ks over us and the Clan.
I don't like treating an old member like this but he proved your point wedge. :p

Unfortunatly he did Smile

(I don't now if i should laugh or cry. I think i will decide on laughing over crying, coz seeing Jollersmart agreeing with me outweighthes an old clanmember bitching around atleast 10 times).

@ Leg

I will explain it to you. Leboem who rarely ever has shown any forum activity, comes back and opens a new topic.
He does not ask anything about the Clan (life, development, change of staff, problems etc)
He neither asks anything about Warcraft 3 in general.
He does not even give us a real greeting.
He advertises a new random game, that is probable not going to be special anyway and expects us to buy this game and play it with him.

I wonder how you can see anything positive in this. I can't.

PS: I am open for new games. But this is a WC3 Clan first and any other game second. If you wanna know i played Battlefield Bad Company 2 together with TNT_Pizza and hopefully soon also some crazy games with Msousa (or even all 3 of us rawr). But do i open new topics with the hidden message "Buy, Buy; Buy"? Or am i completly ignoring WC3 and Clan?
Back to top Go down
Jollersmart
Colonel
Jollersmart

Number of posts : 1912

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2010 - 13:37

Wow, I'm flattered, I think.

Fact is he advertised his game, didn't get the responses he wanted and now seems to have left without word. I think it's safe to say he doesn't really care that much about us no more.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2010 - 23:50

lol!
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Jul 2010 - 23:52

Just_A_Dude wrote:
Leo tried to recruit me to be a trainer at sars me thinks xD

NO WAIT, that was acroner. What happen to him?
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 2:32

Errff ye be missing my blunt. guess I'm trying to say is, yes he's inactive, distance and what not, buhe's not broken any rules and if he wants to game, he's more than welcome. You don't have to cold shoulder a guy for not being around for abit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 5:26

Legendel wrote:
You don't have to cold shoulder a guy for not being around for abit.

If wedge show the "cold" shoulder" then lebo did the same thing, he dont comment other threads and wrote why he is inactive so it seems that he dont care about us. I would say he show us the cold shoulder not wedge.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 5:40

Best forum thread ever. The final showdown is near. What side will you guys choose lol!

Leboem wrote:
Heya

Anyone of you ppl playing APB? Razz

Played alot in beta and i think i gonna buy it when it starts on 1. July.

Would be nice to see some ppl from SAR there Razz

Lets have a close look at every word of the betrayer, maybe we can prove he is somewhat evil trying to discriminate and corrupt our small community.

Btw i think lebo needs an attorney as i think and hope he will never read this thread again. If you ever read this though please come back and play with us instead of finding a justification for your misunderstood words. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 6:19

MSousa wrote:
Legendel wrote:
You don't have to cold shoulder a guy for not being around for abit.

If wedge show the "cold" shoulder" then lebo did the same thing, he dont comment other threads and wrote why he is inactive so it seems that he dont care about us. I would say he show us the cold shoulder not wedge.

Good to know there are people around in this Clan that understand my way of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 7:46

I don't think, do I? If i do the gouverment will come and do stuff to me ;(
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Jul 2010 - 10:19

I recommend you to watch this. It is about the freedom of mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmwTa9qRq0o
Back to top Go down
JosephN
Sergeant Major
JosephN

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 4:46

I see wedges point but I don't think effing and cursing was needed, it just came across you hated him... And even though he didnt ask about clan and talk about himself, a bit rude, but nothing wrong with it.
He was just looking for a game with people he knew reasonably well... No need to go crazy guys
Rolling Eyes

You probably just scared him off now Sleep
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Jul 2010 - 5:58

lol! messing with lebo will only end with WMD being use on your home lol! dont mess with the cookiemonster Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Leboem
Lance Corporal

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010 - 10:36

haha this got to a rly nice thread Smile

na not scared.. just dont use forum that much.

And ye.. im playing wc3 still a bit.. not my fault you dont see me online Razz

who cares. Seeya again soon all Razz

Fear the cookies..
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010 - 14:23

Round 1 gose to cookiemonster king.
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jul 2010 - 15:13

Admin wrote:

Lets have a close look at every word of the betrayer, maybe we can prove he is somewhat evil trying to discriminate and corrupt our small community.
Smal forum? were huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on love!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you weeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010 - 4:57

Blaxter wrote:
Admin wrote:

Smal forum? were huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on love!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Some1 arrest this guy for public disturbence.
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010 - 7:37

Yea he totally spoils the spam of the spam.
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jul 2010 - 8:43

... fine..... be lame.... and i dont love u anymore....><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APB (All Points Bulletin)   APB (All Points Bulletin) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APB (All Points Bulletin)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Search and Rescue :: General :: Mess Hall-
Jump to: