Search and Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the pros.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterircChatLog in

UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing

Go down 
+15
Geschlossen_
jampe
WedgeAntilles
Envy-
TheDarkWanderer
Vailoor
Legendel
MSousa
Just_A_Dude
Chaos-2-world
Haksis
JosephN
KnusprigeBeute
TNT_PIZZA
Herbmaster
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

Number of posts : 1420

UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Empty
PostSubject: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010 - 3:22

Good News has come so lets get the show on the road bom UA2 2.0 is at Clan testing stage bom

Exclamation Exclamation CLOSED Exclamation Exclamation

If you think you can help Question then maybe you should apply below jocolor

Tester will need to have ideas of the game and be able to spot bugs study

Approved Arrow Gen Audiophile
Approved Arrow Gen Master Glenn
Approved Arrow Gen Jampe
Approved Arrow Gen TNT Pizza
Approved Arrow Lt.Gen Legendel
Approved Arrow Lt.Gen JosephN
Approved Arrow Lt.Col Haksis
Approved Arrow Lt.Col MSousa
Approved Arrow Maj KnusprigeBeute
Approved Arrow Lt.Col Envy
Approved Arrow Col Vailoor
Approved Question Closed
Approved Question Closed

Those of you want to help can apply geek

Clan Name :
Clan Rank :
How can i help as a tester :

testing will start once the chief is back on the 22nd/08/10 cheers

Good Luck all afro

Last edited by Herbmaster on Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 2:03; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://clansar.forumotion.com
TNT_PIZZA
Gunnery Sergeant
TNT_PIZZA

Number of posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010 - 4:40

Clan name: TNT_PIZZA
Clan Rank: Shaman
How can i help as a tester: been playing UA2 for ages as well as other zombie games (NOTD, DOTD, RC601), i know how the games work, ect. I am also a map maker (or at least, i used to be) and i like to find bugs (eventually abuse them XD till i get bored [and i get easily bored])
Back to top Go down
KnusprigeBeute
Corporal
KnusprigeBeute

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010 - 5:24

Clan Name : KnusprigeBeute
Clan Rank : Grunt
How can i help as a tester : started playing UA2 about 2 years ago. played many pub/clan games (Rank Maj.) and still my fav custom map.
Playing also other zombie maps like Notd and Dotd 5.2, 6.
I am having no problem of playing many games in a row without gettin bored (and if my time (and gf Laughing) allows whole night)
and of course i want to help improving my fav. wc3 custom map!
Back to top Go down
JosephN
Sergeant Major
JosephN

Number of posts : 307

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010 - 5:38

Name: JosephN
Clan rank: Shaman
How I can help: been playing ua2 for quite a long time now so I know a lot about the original. Also spent some time helping make maps and bug hunting in some reasonably well known games in warcraft Rolling Eyes .
I've got a lot of time free atm cos of summer break Twisted Evil
Anyway good luck to all afro
Back to top Go down
Haksis
Sergeant
Haksis

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010 - 7:55

Name: Haksis
Clan Rank: Shaman

How can I help as a tester: I know quite a lot about ua2 1.5beta so it will be hard for me to get the idea of 2.0. I'd be happy to help with finding bugs or making up idea to improve gameplay. I'm online a lot so which should help on arranging test games.
Back to top Go down
Chaos-2-world
Private
Chaos-2-world

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010 - 8:07

Name: chaos-2-world
clan rank: grunt

How can i help as a tester: I personaly like custom zombie maps (especially ua2), so i can help
testing it and finding bugs Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Just_A_Dude
Major
Just_A_Dude

Number of posts : 1231

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010 - 10:12

Name: Just_A_Dude
Rank; Friewnd.

I usally step into shit, so why can't i step into this.
Back to top Go down
MSousa
Warrant Officer
MSousa

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010 - 10:28

Clan Name : MSousa
Clan Rank :Son-BoT owner, Forum Designer and Grunt lol!
How can i help as a tester : I will help to search and analyse the Bug's that will come on the Beta map. And also has a (good) Medic i will help on the battlefield to Survive till end Smile

Good Luck Mates! Smile
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010 - 12:16

Just_A_Dude wrote:
Name: Just_A_Dude
Rank; Friewnd.

I usally step into shit, so why can't i step into this.

this is for clan testing only Sleep.
Back to top Go down
Legendel
Major
Legendel

Number of posts : 1258

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSun 15 Aug 2010 - 5:45

Throw old Lt.Gen Leg into to the testing mix

Firstly, before structuring my app to your format, I would like to point out that several of the questions are fruitless. Errf, I will explain.

Clan Name : This has a dual meaning and leaves it open to interpretation. So lets explore clan name ie SAR. Because if that is the case then the majority of the people are already in Clan SAR, and the whole point of "clan testing" is for the clan... so anyone applying from outside of the clan are instantly going to be rejected. As a requistit for being on the team is to be in the clan I think that there shouldn't be a space for this then, and should be instead stated clearly in the requirements section of the "job descripton". The other meaning, ie your name in the Clan, (eg Legendel for me). This is also trivial as 90% of the people on here use their own account names for their profile names, and those that don't we know who they are anyway. Conclusion: Remove this from the app.
Clan Rank : Ok.. interesting, this could be a useful question, but lacks definition. As someones rank in the clan (grunt, shaman, peon, etc) doesn't reflect on any tester attribute, and the fact we change the ranks of people based on peoples hormonial cycles I don't believe it is relevant. On the other hand your rank in UA2 is a good judge of skill and determination (within our clan atleast), with the map. Conclusion: change to Ua2 Rank:
How can i help as a tester : Errf fine. I woun't have a nag at the wording. Open ended questions always a winner unless someone goes and writes an essay.

All I'm trying to say, is if you are going to dress this up like an offical job app, please think about what you are asking, and why... and also to be less ambigious with questions. Things to be really asking is for like map making/testing experience, time online and available periods.

Having vented enough I'll submit my app gah.

Clan Name: Clan SAR / Legendel
Clan Rank: Grunt / Lt.Gen
How can I help as a tester: I've got the "lack of soul" rendering me immune to the process that would otherwise destroy most people playing a map over and over again. I enjoy the ua2 map, heh, always a good thing, no? Plus I might've helped a few map makers find a few bugs and test a few maps etc in the past.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Legendel
Vailoor
Gunnery Sergeant

Number of posts : 123

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeMon 16 Aug 2010 - 10:04

Clan Name: Clan SAR /(vailoor)
Clan Rank: Grunt /corporal
How can I help as a tester:
I can try to find some bug or help you somehow.(new ideas etc). i can be online almost 12h/24 to end of vacation....
anyway one "-" is that i never "played" with wc3 map editors. only with rpg ones like TES but its diffrent.

If you would have 1 place left and noone to place in that place i would be very happy to enjoy this and help you...somehow oO
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010 - 3:46

those wish to join testing better do soon bounce 4 places left and this will be close once the chief is back on the 22/08/10 study.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkWanderer
Private

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010 - 10:09

Clan Name: Clan SAR / TheDarkWanderer
Clan Rank: Peon / SSGT
How can i help as tester: I have the ability to keep on playing games like Undead Assault for hours, I can help find bugs, and I've helped other peeps test maps before.
Back to top Go down
Envy-
Staff Sergeant
Envy-

Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010 - 2:38

Clan Name : SAR / U.N.Owen or Clanless / Envy- (please don't whipser him, according to Leg he's some crazy russian guy who just loves himself some human pahlli..severed from their owners ontop of a 4 week old pizze)

Clan Rank : Grunt / Lt. Col (Well at least sort of on my good old'e envy- account)

How can i help as a tester : I am but a mere fraction of Legendel's mind ergo I do not know of fatigue nor do I have a free will of my own. Also I do love myself some redicilous grindi...testing of the same map over and over again until one's hands become a pulsating pusspewing pile of deseases (Best example fer that?I played through the nightmare that is Labyrinth of touhou which requires approximate 30 hours of solid straight grinding on floor 30 just so you may defeat the last three bosses in the game). Last but not least;did you know I used to map for half-life 1 for several years?Did you know I had informatics as school subject for 4 suffering years? Yeah...well..I don't blame you if you didn't.Point being;I know how scripts and triggers work.Sort of.
Back to top Go down
Herbmaster
Lt Colonel
Herbmaster

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010 - 4:27

CLOSED

thank-you all for apps.the chief will fill in the last 4 tester king.

once those names are in can jampe add them to his bot pls king.

IF WE LEAK THE MAP WE WILL BE REMOVE FROM TESTING SO ITS UPTO THOSE 14 TESTER TO KEEP IT SAFE
Back to top Go down
WedgeAntilles
Warrant Officer
WedgeAntilles

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010 - 7:59

Looks like i am too late...
Back to top Go down
jampe
Staff Sergeant
jampe

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeMon 23 Aug 2010 - 10:23

wedge is never late... nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Back to top Go down
Geschlossen_
Sergeant
Geschlossen_

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010 - 4:08

Hey i hope you remember me xD
I wanted to ask if there is a Code whipe or not could you pleas answer? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master Glenn
Sergeant Major
Master Glenn

Number of posts : 347

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010 - 4:20

New terrain, new missions, etc.. So yeah, a code whipe is inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Geschlossen_
Sergeant
Geschlossen_

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010 - 5:14

ok then I am going to install WC3 right now(i am allready fished)
I join Clan SAR and SARS hope somebody is online

E: my new Name is Elgoist
Back to top Go down
Blaxter
Chief Warrant Officer
Blaxter

Number of posts : 505

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010 - 7:04

enjoy testers, have a good one^^
Back to top Go down
Rotfuchs
Lance Corporal
Rotfuchs

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: I got the new 2d Version now   UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 20:11

i get the new version this morning (5.30 am). I will be online later....
or call me on skype: Rotfuchs25DU
Back to top Go down
Rotfuchs
Lance Corporal
Rotfuchs

PostSubject: Report about Clantest    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010 - 23:03

nvm....

Last edited by Rotfuchs on Fri 3 Sep 2010 - 4:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Captain
Admin

Number of posts : 908

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 1:27

Jampe just made a suggestions thread which i moved into clan sar section. Since its clan testing thus we can make sure no information will leak out (ua2 section is accessable for friends too). Besite rotfuchs all current serious testers are in clan sar, maybe its time for you to join us too...
Back to top Go down
Rotfuchs
Lance Corporal
Rotfuchs

PostSubject: re join sar   UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitimeWed 1 Sep 2010 - 2:21

Let me think about it... But if i join i have to leave USMA first...
I never Leave a Clan befor.... And leave a ua2 clan to join a ua2 clan hmmm?!
USMA got <60 active player+USNA if they fail at organize 5 fh 2.0 games till weekend
I can Leave without to feel like a betrayer...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing    UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UA2 2.0 Beta Clan Testing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next